ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Thanks Asa, no not a cdc as I don't think I could commit enough time to it with the girls still being young and it's quite a big outlay of money when you first start out. I have been to work tonight so no celebrating but after the photo shoot tomorrow will probably have drink in the evening -have a bottle of bubbly in the fridge so might crack that open lol.

I had hoped to be at goal but thought it was only a dream that wouldn't happen but here I am. I still can't believe it myself that it's done and dusted and I am enjoying maintaining so much. I can't wait for next year to say to all the doubters who are expecting the weight to go back on to prove to them that I will still be at goal this time next year lol.

How far along are you Asa? Are you feeling well? Any morning sickness? xx

Your thoughts and mind is so great! I have no doubt that you will be maintaining next year as well. You are an inspiration!

I am in week 16. I am feeling pretty good now when I have a little more energy than I did in the beginning :). Now I can't wait to feel the first movement in my belly :).

I can understand you wanting to postpone the CDC thing. I guess if you change your mind a few years from now, it would be possible to start then?

Hi girls, how are we all. It' quiet on here again. I keep popping on but no one about:cry:;). I hope every body is ok and enjoying the nice weather.

Asa, I hope the preganancy is going well :).

I am still enjoying maintenance and loving wearing the nice summer clothes this year. I even tried on a bikin lol -didn't buy it mind you and would only be wearing it in the garden if I did :p but it was nice to get my bum in one.

My friend is getting married next April and I have been asked to be a bridesmaid :D. I am so looking forward to that and not having to worry about a bridesmaid dress not fitting. We are going dress shopping this Saturday.

Hope you are all having a good week xx.

Hi Zoe! Yes, it has been very quiet here for a while. Is everyone gone for the summer maybe :).

The pregnancy is going well, I can wait until my next ultra sound in a couple of weeks, it will be wonderful seeing him/her again!

How great that you are going to be a bridesmaid! Are you just looking for dresses this Saturday, or are you actually buying? It seems early
:). Hope you are having a great week!

Hope to hear from you other butterflies soon too.

She will be ordering hers quite soon as she is 12 weeks pregnant, she needs to decide whilst she can try it on and can decide she definately likes the style before she gets any bigger lol.

I am pleased you are feeling well hun. I loved having the ultra sounds when I was pregnant, it is so magical. You must post a pic of baby from the scan on here. Speak soon xx

Wow congratulations Zoe you look amazing happy aniversary hunxx Hey Aza how you you doing honey, will read back on the thread to see all the gossip.

Well im still dieting but slowly but im happy with it, will step it up abit now, got a new man and im really happy so it will encourage me to do it more, hope you all have a good weekend xx

Hi everyone, Congratulations to you Asa, that is fantastic news.
Con gratulations to you too Witchy - you're quick!
And you too Zoe, still doing great, how is it maintaining?
I'm going on holiday in 6 weeks and I'm 2 stone heavier than last year - I'm miserable about it. I have not stuck to other diet either. I wish I could stick to CD, don't know why I keep eating?
Holiday weekend and enjoying lazing about, hope everyone is well xxx

Hi everyone and thanks for your congratulations! I am so happy about it!

Zoe, so your friend is getting married just a short while after having her baby? I would be clueless about what size to order, but maybe the weight will come off quickly (thats what I am hoping for anyway :D).

Great news about your new man Witchy, and great that you are happy about your diet!

Broxi, sorry that you are miserable about your weight. I know what you mean. But don't let that ruin you holiday. Where are you going?

Have a great weekend!!!

Hi girls, nice to hear from you Broxi and Witchy.

Asa, she has been advised to order the size she is fitting into now at 3 months pregnant as they reckon there is a general rule about being the same size you were at 3 months pregnant -3 months after the baby is born! difficult one ah. Hope you and little bump are doing well.

Witchy, great news about new man-you go girl and good luck with hitting the diet hard xx.

Hey Broxi, have a great holiday hun xx.

p.s maintaining is going well, still at goal weight and sometimes under so all is good xx.

I am glad things are going well Zoe with your maintaining! That is usually the hard part I think!

Hav you cleared out all the old clothes from the past yet? I have so many thin clothes boxed away, I hope I can get my closet in order one day, and only have the clothes there that really fit.

My bump is doing well :).

Well I've just finished day 2 of SS and really really hoping I can keep going for 5 or 6 weeks til I go my holidays. Although I've failed so many times this past year that I'm not counting my chickens. But I would love to get 1 and half stone off by 12th July- is that possible? Yes, if I actually stick to diet and that's the hard part. But I can't tell you how awful I feel when it's hot and my legs are rubbing together! So I need to.
Glad you're doing well Asa, when exactly are you due?
Glad you're finding maintaining easy Zoe. What is your mindset like now?
I'll post later to let you know if I'm managing to stick with it.
x

hi all, can anyone join this thread/group?
i remember broxi and zoe u both started last year around the same time as me! had a wobbley time up and down since xmas then moved up the plans, lasted 4 days on my own then thought sod it let's get that last bit off and do it properly! feeling more positive now on wk 3 of restart and lost over 7 stone, not much longer to go!
hoping to get last stone off by july 11th for my hols!! hope we can support and encourage each other xx

Hi lifetime loser,
Well Zoe has succeeded but I have not but I'm trying just now but I know I couldn't ever do this long term so I'll go for the stone too til hols

Welcome lifetimelooser!

Broxi, how are you doing on the diet now? I am due first of November.

Have a great week and weekend everyone!

Hi Girls,

I am feeling great and I feel so relieved at how well I feel maintaining. It's all balancing out so well for me and I really feel I have found my comfort zone. I am staying well within in my goal weight and have lost a few more inches through toning exercise. I can't tell you how relieved I feel to have finally cracked it.

Lifetime loser, that is great that you are doing so well. 7 stone lost - wow, keep going girl xx.

Broxi, keep with it hun, I am so pleased you are giving it another go xx.

Asa, glad bump is doing well. Keep us updated xx

Wow, I am so happy for you Zoe! You are doing so well. Glad you cracked it! I will too some day after the little one gets here :).

hiya girls,
sorry i havnt been around,
congrats asa, im sooo pleased for you,
broxi hows it going? i started again last week, going to do the 12 weeks of big brother, i am 8lb down so far, and have been a bit on off, but did a full day yesterday, and have a banging head today,
hope everyones well
hope ur photo shoot went well zoe, let us know xxx

Hi, Claira, good news re 8lb down. The photo shoot was great and The magazine Bella and the Express newspaper will be covering my story in August after I have renewed my wedding vow's so it's all very exciting if not a little daunting at the same time.

I feel great and I am really seeing the rewards for the exrecising I am doing every day. I have lost another 2 inches on my hips and gone down some more all over just through toning so I am very pleased with that. My Hubby says I have myself a pair of guns (arm muscle's lol) which I am very impressed with to lol. My legs are getting a bit arnie on the top so I may have to cut back on the lunges as they are looking a bit body builderish lol. I hope everyone is well xx.

Thanks Claira! And well done on your 8 lbs! That head ace is not fun at all...

Zoe, what kind of toning do you do?

I am dong great, really tired now though. I have been busy tonight crocheting on some amigurumis (is that big in the UK as well)?

Have a great weekend everyone!

Back