Buxom's Diary - Baby No.2 (put on 5st last time but lost 6! Here we go again!!)

BuxomBarrister

Well hello everyone!

I joined Minimims last year when I was losing weight from Baby1 (I gained 5 stones!). Pleased to say I managed to lose 6 stones on Exante :D

Back again with Baby2 and obviously don't want to be gaining anywhere near 5 stone this time!!! :eek:

My aim is to not go into the 13s. Thought keeping a diary would help so here we are!

Weighed myself the morning I found I was pregnant and was 11st5. This morning I am 9 weeks & 5 days and weighed in at 11st so rather pleased about that. That gives me a 2 stone leeway for the rest of the pregnancy which I am told is about right.

So here we go...!!!

:cool:

Hi!! <waves>

It's total meal replacement like Cambridge - so shakes/bars/soups. Hard, but definitely worked!!!

So 11+4 today and still 11st so that's good!

Morning sickness gone now (had it terrible) so my appetite has picked up... uh oh!!!! ;)

Well another 2lbs lost this week...

Had my scan on Tuesday and all great - hooray! 13 weeks pregnant on Weds so into the 2nd trimester and STILL down on the weight. So different to last time!! I think I'd put on a stone by now last time!!!!

Well done you and good luck for your scan! :) I lost 16lbs in first tri cus I could not keep anything down, wouldn't wish it on anyone it was awful but it's worked out okay cus I've put that weight back on quick but I've only put 5lbs on top of extra weight and I've got less than 10 weeks left now x

Back