Buying a Countdown

No actual fat but 3 buckets of sugar and lots of high synnage flour!!! Step away..........

I ate a little piece yesterday - all in the name of therapy, lol.
I will eat no more.....(well until the chinese buffet tonight....)
I'm naughty....
Will need a very large kick up the bum tomorrow please guys and girls :) x

*Looks over my shoulder to see if anyone from group is on the boards* I don't mean to moan about my C or group, I really like them. We're a really small class which doesn't help I think but I'm a loud mouth and tell them if I'm missing a sticker or something. No mention was made about Club10 so I asked for my sticker though still don't have my free week. Must check about that! Having seen a really group when I was on holiday I compare the two but if I hadn't gone away I wouldn't have realised we miss out a bit so maybe it's my own fault.:rolleyes:

Aww...Laura - no. You're entitled to the best support, and all the awards etc. It makes a big difference - you've worked hard for it. The C should do better! x

LOL Laura, I know at least one person from my group comes on these boards (coz they asked me the other day if I posted on here XD) but it wouldnt stop me being honest. Mind you, my group IS quite splendid and filled to the brim with utterly fantastic people and a top of the line consultant. No, really, it is!! :D

LOL Laura, I know at least one person from my group comes on these boards (coz they asked me the other day if I posted on here XD) but it wouldnt stop me being honest. Mind you, my group IS quite splendid and filled to the brim with utterly fantastic people and a top of the line consultant. No, really, it is!! :D

I believe you, many might not.;)

How much is a count down?
Keep meaning to find out but keep forgetting :/

Thankyou babybuffy84
suppose it's worth it :)

£24.75 for a 6 week one, 1 week free.

£40.50 for a 12 week, 2 weeks free.:)

Last edited:
Thanks Laura :)

Yeah, I paid £49.50 last night for mine - I nearly couldn't let go of the cash when handing it over, mind (Scottish, you see :rolleyes:).

If the daft booklet is about Summer eating, then there's no point.
Our Summer is now over (Scottish, you see :D).

Some simple stickers would be nice though.

*shakes virtual fist*

*Packs wellies*

*and brolly*

*and one of those fetching rain hoods that grannies used to wear when they came out of the hairdressers*

Im off to scotland the week after!!!!
Scottish caravan you see

Sadly no - its a static one....I do have a tartan picnic rug in it though......Oh and a pack of playing cards with pictures of heather ( who ever she is ) on the back!

Back