1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying countdown when I join

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Muffindoll, 21 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Slimming World
    I want to join SW again next week, its on Thursday nights near me and I can't afford it this week so will have to wait till next week. :(
    I have joined so many times and given up so I thought I might get a countdown when I join as an added incentive.
    I find sometimes I'm skint and if I can't afford it one week, I use it as another excuse to give up so at least I wouldn't have this excuse.
    I had a look on the SW site and they are doing half price membership but I wondered if its any different if I buy a countdown on the same night.
    We don't have much food in this week but I have a couple of packets of pasta and sauce in the cupboard and weetabix and some other basics like veg, fruit, pasta and potatoes so I think I may give it a go myself anyway till I join again, hubby gets paid on Friday so I can go shopping and stock up then.
    If anyone can tell me about any joining offers with countdown i'd be very grateful.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. StacieG

StacieG Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - EE Food Optimising
    Buying a countdown when you join I don't believe that will effect the half price membership offer... You will have to pay the membership and the fee which will be £9.95 plus the countdown you choose, either the 6 or 12 week. Also at the moment if you buy a countdown you get an exclusive book only avaliable to select members (those who get slimmer of the week/month, buy a countdown or bring a new member)

Join Slimming World before
    27th November and get
    That’s only £5 to join and £4.95
    weekly – a total of just £9.95 to
    pay on your first night!
  4. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Slimming World
    Thank you very much, I didn't know about the book either so that will be good too.
  5. mandy296

mandy296 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Remember to book any holidays you might have coming up at the time you buy your Countdown - you wont be able to add them afterwards. (My consultant forgot to tell me that for the first couple of weeks - as I volunteer at pay and weigh, I had a lot of angry people to deal with!)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.