Buying countdown when I join

Muffindoll

I want to join SW again next week, its on Thursday nights near me and I can't afford it this week so will have to wait till next week. :(
I have joined so many times and given up so I thought I might get a countdown when I join as an added incentive.
I find sometimes I'm skint and if I can't afford it one week, I use it as another excuse to give up so at least I wouldn't have this excuse.
I had a look on the SW site and they are doing half price membership but I wondered if its any different if I buy a countdown on the same night.
We don't have much food in this week but I have a couple of packets of pasta and sauce in the cupboard and weetabix and some other basics like veg, fruit, pasta and potatoes so I think I may give it a go myself anyway till I join again, hubby gets paid on Friday so I can go shopping and stock up then.
If anyone can tell me about any joining offers with countdown i'd be very grateful.
Thanks

Buying a countdown when you join I don't believe that will effect the half price membership offer... You will have to pay the membership and the fee which will be £9.95 plus the countdown you choose, either the 6 or 12 week. Also at the moment if you buy a countdown you get an exclusive book only avaliable to select members (those who get slimmer of the week/month, buy a countdown or bring a new member)

Join Slimming World before
27th November and get
HALF PRICE MEMBERSHIP!
That’s only £5 to join and £4.95
weekly – a total of just £9.95 to
pay on your first night!

Remember to book any holidays you might have coming up at the time you buy your Countdown - you wont be able to add them afterwards. (My consultant forgot to tell me that for the first couple of weeks - as I volunteer at pay and weigh, I had a lot of angry people to deal with!)

Back