bye bye all

fortyandfat

is crazy
have had a very busy day and have just given my son his first hair cut. i am traumatised! from loverly long hair to a criminal skin head. i have so lost my appitite. :cry:
well, im off till a week saturday. hope you all have good weighings and behave yourselves. xxx
:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Criminal skin head!!! Haha! :(

Have fun FAF and enjoy yourself :) we'll still be here when ya get back, don't worry ;) xxx

have fun!!! btw, still waiting for that link for fb?

bye faf i wont speak to you for 3 weeks :wave_cry: as i go early next saturday so have a fantastic time :D

Have a great time hun and behave! Don't do anything i wouldn't do..... Which actually leaves you will millions of options. Lol.

have a good time!!

and dont forget to put sun lotion on his little head :( lol

Go drink girlie lol!! :8855: Have a fab time hun xx :D

Snif Sniff I miss my FAF!!!!
She keeps leaving me and going on bloody holidays : o (

Miss u already juicy......
Woof Woof x x x x x

I want my holiday! :( :(

Have a fab time hun!!! xx

LOL, I like it, have a good time darling.

thank you all. had a great time. didnt get off to a great start. woke up saturday morning with a stinking cold, then the car blew up on the way to holiday park. got it temporarily fixed for now and it managed to get us home. but other than that the holiday was fantastic. kids loved it. i was drunk 24/7. have now got the shakes coz havnt had a drink since aroud 2am lol. im going cold turkey till friday night :D

i'm going to do my offical weigh in on monday. just had 4 slices of pizza to end the holiday and get back to normality!
still feel ill with my cold. had it one week today now and could have a deep bath in all the snot im still producing lol. oh and my voice has been on and off all week as well :cry:
what did you do to your finger sis?

Back