Bye bye baby belly!!

Tuesday:

B - apple & Alpen light (1/2 hexb1)

L - pasta with sweetcorn, cheese (hexa1) & sauce (2 syns)

D - tbc! Salad maybe with a bit of chicken (hexb2) & salad cream (1 syn)

S - Alpen light (1/2 hexb1), apple, pear, options (hexa2 & 2 syns), mini bunny (3 syns)

Wednesday:

B - grapes, satsuma, Alpen light (1/2 hexb1)

L - pasta bake leftovers (2 syns & hexa1 cheese)

D - jacket potato with spaghetti, cheese (hexb2) & salad

S - Alpen light (1/2 hexb1), carrot sticks, apple, pear, freddo (5 syns)

Got a wedding tomorrow so going to be hard to stay on plan but this is the menu and I'm going to adapt it as best I can!! Will be an EE day I think.

Starter - Brie & pear salad. Hubby will have the Brie as I don't like it!!

Main - lamb shank with mustard mash & veg. I won't eat the mash as I hate mustard so hoping there will be some boiled potatoes on the side & will eat lots of veg.

Pudding - summer fruit pudding. Blergh don't like this either!! I'm not a fussy person generally I swear.

Evening - hog roast roll (hexb) with loads of salad. There will also be ice cream cart so I will opt for a sorbet in a cup most likely.

Will use my hexa for milk in a coffee I expect.

Overall could be worse BUT the canapés also sound divine & I know the favours are sweets. This is sooooo not the best week to go back on plan but day 3 today & I'm back in my groove.

I resisted McDonalds yesterday (with someone else paying as well!!) & profiteroles. Very proud of that :)

Hey gorgeous!

Amazing work on resisting temptation the last few days.

Wedding menu sounds survivable - I'm sure you'll dance off a few calories too!

Have an awesome time! Photos of your outfit please?xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey gorgeous!

Amazing work on resisting temptation the last few days.

Wedding menu sounds survivable - I'm sure you'll dance off a few calories too!

Have an awesome time! Photos of your outfit please?xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The weather is supposed to be gorgeous, very excited to spend the day with my little family. Don't really know many other people going so will be nice quality time :)

Glad you're feeling better gorgeous xx

Good morning hun,
I hope the weather stays nice for you today. It is forecast to be the hottest day of the year in many places today so hopefully you will be lucky.
The menu looks fab, have a great day!xx

Oh my days it was a scorcher and I'm sun burnt to a crisp!! :) xx

I forgot to take a picture of myself but here is a much better one to look at :)

image-4266446606.jpg

So was a tiny bit off plan yesterday as the food was sooooooo yummy but I have been at least 5 syns under each day so far this week so I'm sure it'll be fine come Monday!!

Friday:

B - none as still stuffed from yesterday!

L - pasta'n'sauce with hexa1 cheese & salad

D - chicken (hexb x2) in seasoning with salad & hexa2 cheese in a ww wrap. Need to check syns here!

S - apple, pear, Freddo (5 syns)

Last edited:
Oh bless her! Glad you had a fab time! Can't believe this amazing weather! So looking forward to turning off the laptop and getting out into the fresh air!

Have an awesome weekend lovely lady xxx

Saturday:

B - pear

L - pasta'n'sauce with hexa cheese & salad

D - at a birthday party so no idea what will be served :-/ will try & make it as sw friendly as possible!!

S - Alpen light, apple, melon, pear

Sunday went a bit wrong.....nothing disastrous but I don't want to write it down because seeing it with make me feel bad lol.

It's * week this week so scales not showing a loss but I feel heavy if that makes sense so I'm sure the bloat etc will right itself next week.

Back on it like sonic today. I do have an Indian planned for Thursday but I'm going to stick to dry things like tikka & tandoori and it will be fine.

Today's plan as follows:

B - melon chunks

L - Savory rice with salad

D - asparagus risotto with hexb x2 cheese

S - Alpen light (1/2 hexb), apple, carrot sticks, freddo (5 syns), options (hexa milk & 2 syns)

Last edited:
Hey beautiful!

Pesky star week scales - you're right though, it will all balance out.

Ooh risotto sounds fab - might have to make one tonight actually...was in a quandry with what to have! Not much in so it might have to be a pea risotto because the cupboards are bare!

xxx

Hey beautiful!

Pesky star week scales - you're right though, it will all balance out.

Ooh risotto sounds fab - might have to make one tonight actually...was in a quandry with what to have! Not much in so it might have to be a pea risotto because the cupboards are bare!

xxx

What a nightmare about your freezer, hope you find a new one soon :-(

My risotto was yummy, added asparagus & plum tomatoes that I had hanging around for super free and it made it even more delish. Didn't have the garlic bread though so missed out on a hexb! xx

Tuesday:

B - melon chunks

L - jacket potato with cheese (hexa) & beans

D - pitta bread pizza (hexb pitta & hexb cheese) with salad & sweet potato discs, salad cream (1 syn)

S - apple, choc bar (5 syns)

Last edited:
Wednesday:

B - satsuma & grapes

L - pasta in tomato sauce with cherry tomatoes

D - Savory rice with salad. & salad cream. (1 syn)

S - apple, mini milk (2.5 syns), options (hexa milk & 2 syns), freddo (5 syns)

Scales showing 11.4 this morning, only 11lb to go!! :-D

Thursday:

B - melon

L - jacket potato with spaghetti hoops, hexa cheese & salad

D - off out to Indian with mummy friends so will have dry chicken tikka with basmati rice & side salad

S - apple, carrot sticks, malteaser bunny (3 syns)

Thanks beautiful, had a lot of compliments the last week or so. I think I hold my posture better when I'm slimmer, confidence related I guess.

I've got the grumpiest baby in the world today and the temptation to stuff my face with chocolate is overwhelming but I'm going to console myself later and treat myself to a garlic naan bread.

Muchly looking forward to an evening out with some mummy friends xx

Oh dear! It's great you've got a lovely night out to look forward to. It must be so hard when they have got a grump on. Hope the little princess perks up soon xxx

Back