Bye Bye Baby Bulge :)

Ah iv had a lovely day in the garden thanks :)
Its still to hot now to do it so am not gna beat myself up about it. At least iv stuck to my points thats the main thing :)
Xx

Day 5 !
Althought its not weigh day I went on scales today and iv lost 2lb :D very happy wiv that. Hopefully by wed I wud havde shifted another 1lb ! Feelin tired today but good in a foody kinda way !

X

Totally peeded off wiv myself tonight !
Ended up havin an indians for tea, prob the worst takeaway I could of had ! My sis is stayin for few days and not seen her for a while, my fella offered to treat us and I couldnt say no !
Big slap for me !!
Tomorrow is a new day I suppose.
On a good note I have now got a rowing machine, my exercise bike comin mon and I already have a crosstrainer ! And quite looking forward to lettin some steam on them !

You'll soon work off that indian treat with your mini gym, no problem!

well done on your sneaky weigh in :)..see its working girl!

Any blips, see the next day as a new day and sensible choices...its works!

have a great sunday, good luck :)

Thank u so much :)
Not even counted points today as spent most of night at hospital wiv my baby so had no sleep. Am gna start back counting them tomora tho. And providin I get a good night sleep I can start on my mini gym :)
X

Ah thank you it certainly is. Hes still really unwel bless him. Think al hav a bad night wiv him. Breaks ya heart when thers nothing you can do for them x

Day 7

After a bad couple days due to my baby boy being very poorly and me not countin my points im back on track today ! Wey hey !
Iv done no exercise and probably wont be the next few days as hes still really ill so im expectin some more sleepless nights. Buts hes worth it and needs me.
Im countin my points so thats the important thing x

Week 2
2lb/85

Decided to buy a new diary today. After bein poorly I feel like I need a fresh new start. I know I haven't had my full points allowance past few days so I hope I lose my 2lb goal on wednesday! Worked out I need to lose around 85 pound to be healthy and a heathy bmi. Taking me to 9.7 stone. Iv never been that weight before so im going for it! Hopeing to reach my goal before next summer??! I can do it, go Kimmy !! :D x

Loving the sound of your determination Kimmy :)

Hope your wee boy gets better soon and its nothing to serious, wee lamb!

Wishing you a little more sleep tonight and remember to take of yourself too!

Thank you so much hes definitely on the mend. He slept quite good last night and only woke once for a drink so im hopeing I hav the same luck tonight!
Iv still got a dicky tummy so im starting exerciseing on monday :) x

Week 2 + 3

Had a dsneaky weighin this mornin n already lost 2lb this week :D my recorded weighin day is on a Wed so hopin to hav shifted another lb by then ! Really keeps me focused when I know its all worth while x

Yay congrats on your 'sneaky peak' result :) Isn't it great when that dial moves in the right direction? Makes my day..and I can tell its made yours too, well done Kimmy :)

Have a good weekend :)

RainbowRose said:
Yay congrats on your 'sneaky peak' result :) Isn't it great when that dial moves in the right direction? Makes my day..and I can tell its made yours too, well done Kimmy :)

Have a good weekend :)

Its feels reli great :D I feel so into it now and cant wait to c results !!

Thank u n have a lovely weekend too ! X

Yet another good day for me ! Even resisted a takeaway but to be honest I really didnt want one and the smell made me feel sick when it came. Hmm I think somethings up wiv me cos thats not like me lol. I did enjoy a nice glass of coke tho mmm tasted even better knowin it was within my daily allowance :D x

Week 2 + 4

Still feel so good and totally into ma diet, dont think am gna have a blips for a while. Cnt really afford to considerin hols in sept and iv still got 26lb to shift !!
Feel good about not havin that takeaway and just tryin to imagine how crap I would of felt if I did have it !
Got dins at motherinlaws today but mostly veg so itl be fine x

Well done on resisting takeaway, that's not easy!
You are right, you would have felt disappointed if you had ate it, I know I would, and then felt annoyed with myself for days afterwards :)
Great idea to focus on your holiday in times of temptation, our holiday is in October and I'm still panicking about fitting in the plane seat :)

Enjoy your Sunday dinner!

RainbowRose said:
Well done on resisting takeaway, that's not easy!
You are right, you would have felt disappointed if you had ate it, I know I would, and then felt annoyed with myself for days afterwards :)
Great idea to focus on your holiday in times of temptation, our holiday is in October and I'm still panicking about fitting in the plane seat :)

Enjoy your Sunday dinner!

Am sure if we keep it up we can lose a couple stone by then :D well thats the plan x

Had a lovely sunday dinner today but also a cheeky ice cream n small trifile ! All within my daily allowance tho so big smiles :D
Startin my exercise tomora now me and baby r all better ! x

Week 2 + 5

Decided to weigh myself on wii today as I seem to get a different readin each time on my scales. Still lost that 2lb and I got 2 days to try get another one off before my recorded weighin!

Startin my exercisin today and lookin forward to it too ! x

Back