Bye Bye Baby Bulge :)

oooh you little scale hopper!!!! :)

Isn't it strange when we start to look forward to exercising????? :)...what's happening to us?

have a good day and good luck for your official weigh in!

Week 2 + 6

Really thought I was gna mess up last night I was so stressd out. I ended up munchin on a choc mousse and half slice of toast. Hardly my usual binge lol but iv counted those points and feel good for not lettin it all go wrong!

Feel ok today and lookin forward to weigh in tomoro. I already know iv lost 2lb so an extra 1lb would be great x

RainbowRose said:
Pat on the back for keeping on track when stressed! Those wee treats will do no damage, so you stayed focused :)

Hope you have a better stree-free day today!

Ah thank u I feel so much better today ! Bloody men eh lol not worth ruinin my diet ova ! X

Week 3
Loss this week - 4lb
Total loss - 6lb

Very happy today, had great nights sleep and my boy slept thru. Plus lost 4lb this week. So as ya can guess im in a great mood! Also lookin forward to gettin on that exercise bike :D x

Still havin a great day. Done half hour on my exercise bike and burned well over 320cals and then a power 2mins on cross trainer and burned another 20! I feel so good for it!

Also took my "before" pics today! They are vile but looking at them really spur me on. Gna take another set just before my hols in sept when I reach my first goal of 30lb loss :D cant wait x

RainbowRose said:
Well done 4lb is fantastic :)

I love my exercise bike almost as much as I love my hubby! lol

Great idea with the pics, I've done that too :)

Haha I knw wat u mean they r great rnt they!

I cant wait til next week now. Hopefully I can get 3lb off and then al be in the 14stones and one point less a day x

Week 3 + 1

Feelin good still off my weight loss and gna try extra hard to get 3lb off for next weigh in to get my down a point!

Exercise bike again today! I never thought id hear myself say it but I actually enjoy it. Puttin my headphnes in and blockin out the world! Peace lol x

Another good session on exercise bike. 30mins n burned 350cals, also a quick 2mins on the crosstrainer burning 15cals! Im pooped! X

Week 3 + 2

Im givin exercise bike a miss today as dont wana bore myself. Gna try and do it every other day if I can but not gna stress myself over it if I dont!

Another sneaky peek on scales and lost a lb ! Just another 2lb this week to get into the 14s and my daily points to go down by 1 :)

Lookin forward to tea tonight! Ww mexican chilli wiv birdseye rice, broc n peas! And a frozen yog for pud :D yum! x

Debatin whether to go on wii fit today and decided to do it wen bairn asleep! But hes been asleep hour n half and wakin up soon n I still not done it! Im havin one of those "cnt be arsed" days! Im still eatin sensible and not bingin but feel like a frump not exercisin. Suposse we need to give r selves a break now n then!

Also took my measurements yday cos iv never done that before and would be good to see inches goin down as well as lbs! X

Week 3 + 3

Another sneeky peek on the scales and it looks like iv lost another lb, totallin at 2lb already this week! I take my weigh in readin from my wii fit but my scales are pretty on par with that! I really need to break that habit cos there will be a day when I go on them and they are up a lb and I think that might throw me off!!

Waitin for my little man to nap then im goin on the exercise bike for half hour and maybe the crosstrainer if I can.

Been lookin forward for my tea tonight for days! Half a swwey chilli chicken pizza wiv curly fries :D and all counted for which will make it taste ten times better !! x

Week 3 + 4

Had a little hickup last night and ended up drink 5 southern comforts n lemonades!! I dont think it would of done too much damage cos I hammerd the bike yesterday but we will see on wednesday!

Sunday dins at the inlaws today but its loadsa veg so all good!

No exercise today as my knees r killing! x

RainbowRose said:
Good idea to take measurements, I've done that too...if I am shrinking on the tape measure it will keep me motivated. well done on your weight loss so far!

Ah thank you rainbowrose. I just need something else to keep me motivated if I dont hav a loss. Am very easy thrown off! x

I feel like iv neva stoppd eatin today and had a huge sunday din! Hope it dnt affect ma weight loss!! Better gettin gymin before wednesday weigh in !! Desperate to lose 3lb this week x

Week 3 + 5

Well after bein abit naughty yesterday im back on it today! Dnt know how much I went over my points but I know it wont of been by many so im savin a few today and tomoro and hopefully thatl put me right.

Back on exercise bike and crosstrainer today. My legs dont feel to bad so hopin to burn a good few hundred cals!! x

Ah thank you rainbowrose. I just need something else to keep me motivated if I dont hav a loss. Am very easy thrown off! x

No no no Kimmy, we don't want that! :D In the past, as soon as scales 'stick' or i gain..i've completely given up...what a fool, i've only ended up bigger and more unhappy with myself....so not worth it!

Stay on track, keep focused, you can do this!

have a a good monday :)

Back