Bye Bye Baby Bulge :)

RainbowRose said:
No no no Kimmy, we don't want that! :D In the past, as soon as scales 'stick' or i gain..i've completely given up...what a fool, i've only ended up bigger and more unhappy with myself....so not worth it!

Stay on track, keep focused, you can do this!

have a a good monday :)

I feel all focused today and confident iv got a loss on wednesday. I know how u feel cos iv done that before myself and ended up alot bigger then I thought I would be so thers no goin back and I will never be this heavy again! X

Week 3 + 6

Cant wait for tomorrows weigh in it cant come quick enough lol

Got a lovely day of food and a nice ww spag bol and veg for tea! Yummy :)

Burned another 370 c als on bike yesterday so I think im goin to wii fit it today and give my legs a break til 2mra x

Week 4
Loss this week - 2lb
Total loss - 8lb

Happy with my 2lb loss this week but was so desperste to get 3lb off tto get down on my daily points!

Anyways back to exercisin today and on the bike and crosstrainer to work another 2lb off for next week x

I skipped the bike today and managed 20mins on the crosstrainer. Sweat was pourin off me and I felt like I had done more even tho I spend longer on the bike. Felt good :) x

Week 4 + 1

Really gna keep focused this week and have no fall offs even tho I was pretty good last week. Desperate to keep up my 2lb a week loss! Holiday in 12 weeks woopy :D x

Week 4 + 2

So tired today as my lil man decided to wake up at 4.30 !! But iv got to plod on and burn this fat so think im goin to go on wii fit when he goes for his nap! Not as tirin as the bike but dont think my body can handle it today so il save that for tomorrow after iv had a good nights sleep !

Also just ordered a new lil pink mp3 player to assist me durin exercise so I cant wait to download loadsa good music to keep me motivated !

Ww lasagne and veg for tea mmm yummy :)

X

Jus had to come and log what I have just done as I am so proud of myself! Today started off bad with lil man havin a bad night so ended up not doin any exercise this mrnin, instd I had a naughty binge!! Oops! And felt so bad about it :( anyways I thought if I didnt try turn it around today id ended up orderin out and failin! Sooo.... I skipped tea, prob not best thing to do but I feel ok, as my binge was equivalent to my tea in points! And then jus done 40mins on bike and burned 535cals :D it felt amazin and I didnt want to stop! Sweat was pourin off me! So iv managed to turn my binge around and now I feel so good and proud of myself. Can safely say I wont be fallin off agin cos it felt so bad lettin myself down x

Week 4 + 3

Oh im feelin it today in my legs lol but feel so good for it. Popped on scales this mornin and its jumpin from 1lb to 2lb loss this week already! Yey!
Not on bike today as dnt wana do my legs damage so opting for wii fit or housework!!
Chicken stirfry today for tea mmm yummy x

Week 4 + 4

Fell off abit last night :( ended up havin half an iceland thin n crispy chilli chicken pizza!! Was lush tho! Dnt think it was too many cals but gna work ma butt off over next couple days to burn it off! Thers no way im havin a gain or a STS!!

Nice healthy sunday dindins today x

Been naughty n ordered a pizza tonight "/ its out my system now so back to bein good tomorrow !!! x

Week 4 + 5

Had a really bad night last night n ended up orderin out!! Ooo am so silly!
Never mind eh, extra exercisin n not too much eatin for two days until wed weigh in n I "should" be ok "/ or lets hope so !! x

Hey Kimmy! I can't help but laugh at your posts. I see myself in you. Lol. It's okay to eat hun! As long as you know how to limit it. Burn it with exercise and you're all good!

desperate2Bslim said:
Hey Kimmy! I can't help but laugh at your posts. I see myself in you. Lol. It's okay to eat hun! As long as you know how to limit it. Burn it with exercise and you're all good!

Lol ahh im terrible rnt I lol. I cnt stick to a diet to save my life but gna try reli hard frm now on x

Well I didnt have too much of a bad day! Tried to go on bike this mrnin but only managed 15mins n 230 cals as I was jus far too hot n felt sick. I did hav a sausage roll n bottle of coke more than I should of had but I had some good news so I thought ah wat tha hell lol. Def back on track tomorrow lol x

Week 4 + 6

Well it weigh day 2mro n am absolutly dreadn it !! I so hope I lose but considerin th past few days iv had its very unlikely. But...back on track today and back exercisin! :D x

Week 5

Well im too scared to get on scales today as I know iv had a terrible week and if I see iv put weight on it will throw me off big time! So...iv decided to work really hard today, thurs n fri and then weigh in on saturday and hopefully by then I would have correctd myself! Well thats the plan x

Back