Bye Bye Fat Clothes!

Hello, I was going to look at your diary - Fingers Crossed, however it says I cannot get in or on to the members list or any of the other diaries. Is it because i'm new and have to post so many times to become a member or is there something else i'm not doing right?

I'm guessing there must be a certain number of posts that you have to do before you can get into the members only diaries area. There are other diaries in the diaries section which you should be able to access. My story really isn't exciting, just me ranting about whatever is in my head at the moment! You're very welcome to join the ranting though once you get posting!

OK, I've done it, I've put my first 10 lots on ebay, because they're even baggier now than they were when I first tried them on, and there's no way I ever want to fit in them again. Besides, I need the money to buy a whole new holiday wardrobe before the sales start!

Tried on last year's shorts - not one pair stays up, I
need about 6 new pairs!

Also need new work suits, I put two suits ebay last night and I'm about to photograph another one. I've got a couple more that I can probably get another month's wear out of before they have to go on too.

Much more will be going on ebay very soon! :D

Back