Bye Bye Fatty .... starting today!

Welcome back ladies. I am back on track too. I've had a few binge eating days which are no good. Hopefully we can all stay focused and on track x

Hi! I'm starting Slimming World tomorrow and am quite excited and motivated this time. I did SW a couple of years ago and lost 2 stone but then I stopped going to group and put it all back on! (and more!) I sooo hope I can loose weight this time. I'm fed up with feeling chubby and now the hot weather is coming I just feel uncomfortable! Fingers crossed for this time!

Hi! I'm starting Slimming World tomorrow and am quite excited and motivated this time. I did SW a couple of years ago and lost 2 stone but then I stopped going to group and put it all back on! (and more!) I sooo hope I can loose weight this time. I'm fed up with feeling chubby and now the hot weather is coming I just feel uncomfortable! Fingers crossed for this time!

Good luck hun x

Of course you can - the more the merrier! Well done on coming back.

Start your own food diary too, people soon hop on. Mine is diary of a menopausal Yorkshire lass, name says it all!! I've made some lovely supportive friends x

Brilliant....thank you! Good idea about the food diary! I love the name...will have to come up with a good one of my own! I think if I've got somewhere to read what other people are going through it will help me! I will go to bed feeling motivated about tomorrow now! Thank you! x

Hi vickylou
how did your first day go?
Missa, Mandy - is this week going any better for you?

Havent done much posting of my food diary lately - I am having the week from hell at work and amazingly have stayed pretty much on track (and off the wine - I share your pain on that one Mandy) ... My problem is (one if many) that when I am not travelling I mainly work from home which means I am too close to my kitchen and when I'm stressing i like to take myself away from my little office and usually head to the kitchen with the intention of only ever making coffee! Hmmm and then I stumble upon snacks ..or worse still I end up hunting for snacks. My biggest downfall is peanuts - I love them! When I lived alone it was easy to just never have any 'treats' or bad food in the house but now I have hubby here I can't stop him having things he likes just because is wife has turned into a big fatty! Husband is also a chef .. It really doesn't help!!

Anyway I have stayed away from snacks and treats as much as I can this week - although I have discovered 2 new things (not groundbreaking so don't hold your breath) ... But cadburys mini rolls - raspberry ripple flavour are great if you stick them in the freezer .. Take a bit longer to eat (usually one gobful haha) and feel like you hAve had more of a treat.. And the other is meringue nests with fromage frais, strawberries and passion fruit - lovely!

This sunny weekend might be a different matter though - too hard not to think abut having a title tipple in the sun :( any tips?

Mandy - have you joined a class? Or still braving it on your own? I really wanted to join a class I think it would motivate me up much more plus you have your 'support group' on hand and your leader is like a second conscience ... My only issue is that I am never here so would end up missing more classes than I attended - then I would use my missed classes as an excuse to fall off the wagon ...

Missa - how's it going for you this week?

Chin up ladies - we can do this!!

.. Going to try and add my food diary for a whole week (no missed days) .. So here is my catch up

monday

breakfast - total 0% Greek yoghurt, strawberries, mango, banana, all bran crunch
Lunch - chicken, tomatoes, cucumber
dinner - pasta, prawns, veg in tomato and chilli sauce
snacks - 2 mini baby bel light cheeses, walkers French fries, Cadbury mini roll

tuesday
breakfast - total 0% Greek yoghurt, strawberries, mango, banana, all bran crunch
Lunch - left over pasta, prawns and tomato sauce
dinner - wholewheat pitta, omelette, salad, mayonnaise (light)
snacks - 2 mini baby bel cheese, 1 Cadbury mini roll

wednesday
breakfast - yoghurt, strawberries, banana, all bran crunch
lunch - pasta mug shots (going into the office so going to be good!)

will fill the rest later

Xx

Omg you're doomed lol! Travelling, working from home and a chef for a husband, I thought I had it bad!
Tips for avoiding drinkies at the weekend? I haven't the foggiest! My heart breaks at the thought of no weekend wine...
I'm joining a class this afternoon and am so excited it's truly ridiculous...I need to get out more! Hopefully a proper weigh in will stop me sabotaging my every attempt. I also want to start walking more, I loathe gyms etc but really need some exercise and don't mind walking, I just wish I had someone to go with.
Keep up the good work x

Hi ladies how are you doing?

MrsNas, it seems like you are doing well regardless of working from home and your husband being a chef......lucky you.

I am doing a lot better this week and have managed to stick to the plan. Last week was awful. I totally went off plan and was feeling ill too which didn't help. I have a lot going on at the moment as we are moving house so there's lots of decorating and sorting going on. Its weigh-in day for me tomorrow so I'll see what happens but I do feel like I have lost weight.

Mandyboo, how was class?

Hi Missa, class was great thanks, I'm all fired up and ready to go!

I don't envy you moving - it's serious hard work, good for you sticking to plan with that going on. Good luck tomorrow x

Hi Missa, class was great thanks, I'm all fired up and ready to go!

I don't envy you moving - it's serious hard work, good for you sticking to plan with that going on. Good luck tomorrow x

Thanks Mandyboo. I'll be happy when its all over :D

Morning ladies, I am 3lb down and have received my club 10 award. I'm soooooo pleased :D

Woohoooooooo Missa .. Club 10 is a massive achievement - defo heading in the right direction and you must feel like you can really notice your weight loss now? nearly a stone and a half! ..

Mandy How are you doing? - are you still all motivated and raring to go following class? the weekend booze thing is really tough!

I've stuck to the plan rigidly this week and another 3lb off so am pretty chuffed with that ..

Massive difference in us all from our horrible week of falling off the wagon before -

GO US!!

Woohoooooooo Missa .. Club 10 is a massive achievement - defo heading in the right direction and you must feel like you can really notice your weight loss now? nearly a stone and a half! ..

Mandy How are you doing? - are you still all motivated and raring to go following class? the weekend booze thing is really tough!

I've stuck to the plan rigidly this week and another 3lb off so am pretty chuffed with that ..

Massive difference in us all from our horrible week of falling off the wagon before -

GO US!!

Wow well done x

Back