Bye Bye Fatty .... starting today!

by the way - I tried the Harrisa chicken thighs recipe from last months SW magazine last night - they were really nice. (i figured the way around hubby's lovely non-SW friendly food) was to suggest that I cooked as much as possible and he seems quite happy to try the recipes too..

The harrissa recipe was really easy and v tasty (and filling) - I just did it with Salad and SW chips .. if anyone is interested in the recipe - let me know and I will stick it on here ..

Well done!
All we have to do is get through the weekend now *gulp*
That recipe is on my to do list, I'll definitely give it a go now!
Keep up the good work x

Why dont you try that slimmers wine lol I think it has less calories

Hi ladies just popped on to say hi, it can be so tough sometimes sticking to plan :sigh: I had a family BBQ tonight and had good intentions of being good even had SW pimms, but couldn't resist the crisp and once I started......:(. Going to draw a line under it and start again tomorrow. Your right having support makes such a big difference

Hi Jackie! Sometimes you lose the plot, but you just have to enjoy it, not beat yourself up and move on.
Have a good day today - yesterday was perfect bbq weather ;)

Good morning ladies, how's it going?

Hi missa!
It's going well, I've managed to stick with it this week so am hoping for a good result tonight.
How are you?

Hi missa!
It's going well, I've managed to stick with it this week so am hoping for a good result tonight.
How are you?

I'm ok thanks. I am sticking to the plan but feel like binging on sweet stuff all the time. I'm really tired and stressed so thats probably why. I need to do an sas log . Good luck for tonight x

Well ladies its 1lb off for me. I weighed myself at home this morning before going to group and according to my scales I gained 2lbs. Got to group and have lost 1lb. I shall never weigh myself at home again. Well, not with these stupid weight watchers scales they are useless.

Well done!
It is very tempting to have a sneaky peek lol

Ha I know. It's not worth it though. Way too much stress when you think you have gained lol

How's it going ladies. You are very quiet. I hope all is well x

Hey missa, how're you? I'm doing ok apart from a MAJOR blow out yesterday so now I'm trying to be good before wi on Wednesday.
I'm not sure MrsNas is coming on anymore, but you can always find me on diary of a menopausal Yorkshire lass. Have you got a diary?

Hi Missa,

Was having a read through your diary and noticed you've about the same as me to lose and same height too.....well, before I gained again lol. I think i'm around the 12 stone mark again now (actually got down to 10-10 last summer) but will get weighed at first class on Wednesday.

Just thought i'd say hellooooooooooo :0)

Hey missa, how're you? I'm doing ok apart from a MAJOR blow out yesterday so now I'm trying to be good before wi on Wednesday.
I'm not sure MrsNas is coming on anymore, but you can always find me on diary of a menopausal Yorkshire lass. Have you got a diary?

Hi mandyboo oh that's a shame. I don't have a diary but I will check yours out. Chin up and try to carry on. I'm sure you'll be fine x

Hi Missa,

Was having a read through your diary and noticed you've about the same as me to lose and same height too.....well, before I gained again lol. I think i'm around the 12 stone mark again now (actually got down to 10-10 last summer) but will get weighed at first class on Wednesday.

Just thought i'd say hellooooooooooo :0)

Hello paigesmum30 how are you? What was your starting weight when you got down to 10-10? I'll be soooo happy when I hit the 10's. Let me know how you get on, we can keep an eye on each other. Good luck with your first class on Wednesday x

Back