Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

That's awesome! Well done you :) xx

Thanks! Have massively cut down my drinking in last 3 weeks using syns for a packet of squares or in meals instead and think that has really helped. Have a new rule only allowed to drink on nights I don't have to work the next day! So far is working!

Did stay to class and my c's journey moved most of class to tears including her!

A shopping spree sound great to me. Also a photo shoot.
I'm like you I hate having my photo took. I'm lucky I had some nice ones of our wedding. And they say a camera never lies. (I beg to differ)
Your weight loss is great Claire. ! Think I needed to have a night off to get that boost. So I did before my fast forward week. I hate wrote down and planned the following week. It will be ok I'm sure x ! Lol

A shopping spree sound great to me. Also a photo shoot.
I'm like you I hate having my photo took. I'm lucky I had some nice ones of our wedding. And they say a camera never lies. (I beg to differ)
Your weight loss is great Claire. ! Think I needed to have a night off to get that boost. So I did before my fast forward week. I hate wrote down and planned the following week. It will be ok I'm sure x ! Lol

Thank you, tho I had veggie burger, chips, onion rings, crunchie biscuits and three glasses of wine and now feel sick!

OH took a photo of me earlier and I hate it, had been feeling ok until I saw it!

Good luck on fast forward, sure it will do the trick :) xx

Only 1lb up after yesterday's over indulgence! Going out for lunch today as well tho! Munching on scan bran cake at mo and will try to get some fruit in me as well. Have had a look at the menu and there is a salad I think I will go for with the dressing on the side and just have water to drink think I am probably dehydrated!

Am going to have a little browse around the shops and get a new phone before meeting them for lunch and will also take my book and have a cup of coffee somewhere.

Probably need to get a move on but didn't sleep particularly well after 5 this morning so feeling a bit bluh

Feeling virtuous as had prawn and asparagus salad for lunch and 2 glasses of tap water! Chicken is marinating for Kung poa chicken tho OH is having pizza which will kill me!

Went shopping and I am between sizes at the moment which is annoying only tried a couple of bits on but nothing looked right will probably go back maybe on Sunday to try more on there is so much I need! (Well want)! Will bag up other clothes I think to make space!

I'm like you belle at the moment in between sizes. A lot of the clothes I brought for my holidays are to big for me !:eek:
And in the shops now its full of winter clothes.
Been trying to find a pair of jeans that fit nice. Not found any yet.

I'm like you belle at the moment in between sizes. A lot of the clothes I brought for my holidays are to big for me !:eek:
And in the shops now its full of winter clothes.
Been trying to find a pair of jeans that fit nice. Not found any yet.

That's good!!! I hate shopping for jeans I have a pair of next skinny jeans but they are getting baggy everywhere which is slightly annoying as I have only had them for a couple of months! And haven't worn them much as the weather has been so good!

We are at OH's parents so can't wi which is killing me! Their scales have always weighed heavier than mine and they said 12 2 this morning, I haven't been brilliant as finding being on holiday a bit harder this time. My OH doesn't love planning so I am having to be a bit more free and easy than I'd like! Have been on plan last 2 days but had a bottle and a bit of rosé over the 2 nights which takes me over syns for the days added to my veggie burger wine chocolate event on Wednesday I think I might be looking at a sts this week as going out to viva brazil on Sunday which is a amazing looking restaurant in town, is all about meat so should be ok there, OH can eat steak forever and I can never buy a piece big enough so we are going to go there as is essentially all you can eat meat! Then we are going to Bristol zoo on Tuesday which will be fun but could be bad food wise will take a picnic but will have to see! Will try not to drink today but not sure how I will go!

Think I need to go and get decent coffee, but not sure what time the coffee place I am going to walk to opens and don't know name to google it!

Right food for Friday

B nothing went out to do some work in peace and neither cafe Nero or the Juno lounge had anything I wanted! Had 2 coffees and had caffeine overdose all day!
L smoked salmon and asparagus sw quiche (amazing) nectarine
S scan bran cake Hifi bar
D sheesh kebabs and salad, melon nectarine and kiwi
Syns 2 large glasses rose 16

Thursday

B can't remember! Possibly scan bran cake
L salad in Henry's
D Kung poa chicken and stir fry veg
Syns walkers crisps 6.5 2 large glasses of rosé 16 syns

Not awful but I know alcohol slows my losses down so should curb it!

And just remembered I am going to a pampered chef party on Monday evening so will be food there!

Food today;

B Grapefruit got grapes that need eating raspberries and cherries in the fridge from a quick dash round Aldi last night
L sw quiche again as loved it so much!
S scan bran cake figs maybe!
D no idea possibly chicken stir fried as OH got a proper wok yesterday and has been lovingly heating it and oiling it so will probably indulge him there!

And need to drink more water again left my bottle in Starbucks on Thursday so need to get a new one, glasses just don't work for me!

Coffee trip not gone the best, got to bank went to get card no card. Curse OH who did something on google with it last night and then I left it on the sofa instead of putting it away! Was looking forward to walking somewhere as can't from mine at all! Is a bit of body magic I guess but wanted the bloody coffee! I hate instant and tho they have an espresso machine there is no coffee! Having a glass of water and wondering what to do next!

Coffee trip not gone the best, got to bank went to get card no card. Curse OH who did something on google with it last night and then I left it on the sofa instead of putting it away! Was looking forward to walking somewhere as can't from mine at all! Is a bit of body magic I guess but wanted the bloody coffee! I hate instant and tho they have an espresso machine there is no coffee! Having a glass of water and wondering what to do next!

Grr boys are so annoying when they do things like that! Xx

Grr boys are so annoying when they do things like that! Xx

He mainly found it amusing! By the time I told him tho I had been to tesco and got coffee for the espresso machine and had had 2 cups of coffee so all was well in the world and now have decent coffee at OH parents house which is another bonus as it is getting colder!

Think I did an ee day yesterday, I hardly ever do them tho so was a bit confused!

B grapefruit raspberries scan bran cake
L sw quiche with smoked salmon and asparagus scan bran cake and figs
S scan bran cake nectarine
D Thai red curry with chicken, noddles, sugar snap peas, baby sweet corn and tenderstem broccoli
Syns 15 syns gin with elderflower and pear crush plus a couple in the Thai red curry

Mega chill day today potter on here for a bit, read my new book, watch gp, go out for dinner in viva brazil, super excited as am going to dress up, not sure what I am going to wear will be hard as I don't have that many things that for me at the moment!! Was wondering about a dress from oasis but is so OTT am not sure, I don't have any black jeans that fit me and my blue ones are getting too baggy for evening wear going to stick with them for daytime as am between sizes and want to be a comfy size 12 before I buy new ones. Will rummage thru wardrobe later!

Happy Sundays!

Ooh I've heard great things about viva brazil! You'll have to let us know what it's like :)

I say wear the dress - I love getting dressed up and don't care if I'm overdressed :D xx

Ooh I've heard great things about viva brazil! You'll have to let us know what it's like :)

I say wear the dress - I love getting dressed up and don't care if I'm overdressed :D xx

I have too it's been open a while and think OH will love it as he is a meat fiend! I figure it is ok for a red day or an ee day if I only have on HEX before I go then can decide based on what there is.

I love the dress (it's actually my sisters but I borrowed it no never gave it back) is black lace over a nude colour at the top and a mid calf length pleated skirt and it hangs so nicely not worn it since I started sw and have def lost weight since I did wear it so hopefully will for better, is a size 16 so is a risk it is too big now so will have to see!

xx

Hopefully pic attached of dress!

Attachments

• image-540243251.jpg
    image-540243251.jpg
    459.8 KB · Views: 54

Went with the can't be over dressed idea as I love the dress so much! Have feeling OH won't feel the same!!

Lovely dress !!! It really suits you.I smiled at the pile of clothes on floor in back ground. Like you had been through everything else as well lol.
I also love dressing up. I even get dressed up to go shopping. I don't care about being over dressed. I'd rather be over than under. !

Have a fab evening.!

Thanks ladies, felt fab and OH likes too! Home now has he drove as trains not running!!! Couldn't believe it when I looked and it said 23mins not 5!!! So chilling at home instead. Viva brazil was yummy, did ee tho meat was too rare for me mainly! Am stuffed tho! Wearing lush dress has def motivated me for Christmas! xx

Oh dear me am feeling awful this morning drank far too much gin last night today is going to be a struggle don't think we had any plans really but think I am slightly in the dog house! So OH has be eating burnt toast and a banana and I've had a cup of tea and a glass of water. Gradually starting to feel a bit better! Considering OH doesn't drink his hangover cure seems quite effective am impressed!

Inaccurate wi said 12 1 this morning but all the alcohol will catch up with me tomoro or weds I know!!

Sitting in conservatory listening to the rain is actually v relaxing somehow!!

Going to a pampered chef party tonight, posh Tupperware is how my friend described it! And Bristol zoo tomoro tho may look at forecast and change to weds!

Lovely dress !!! It really suits you.I smiled at the pile of clothes on floor in back ground. Like you had been through everything else as well lol.
I also love dressing up. I even get dressed up to go shopping. I don't care about being over dressed. I'd rather be over than under. !

Have a fab evening.!

I had tried on 6 dresses!! Took longer to decided what to wear than to do my hair and make up!!! I was overdressed but felt fab so didn't care!! xx

Back