Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Pampered chef party tonight hopefully will have recovered by then! Have been back to bed! Going to Bristol zoo tomoro then going to my best friends near Chester on Friday to see her and her new baby and maybe go to my parents as well. And not drink any more lol! xx

Oops! Ah well, sometimes with a hangover, you just have to have what you fancy!

Sounds like you've got some lovely things planned this week. I love a trip to the zoo - Marwell is my favourite because the giraffes are super friendly and sometimes let you tickle their noses. Gosh, I'm such a child! lol.

Enjoy Pampered Chef tonight! You'll have to let us know what gadgets and things you come home with! xx

What I fancy at the moment is pizza but will have something else instead! Have slept for another hour and a bit this afternoon ready to go out later! Need to find something or I'll end up in McDonald's!

OH persuaded me I will feel bad if I had McDonald's bless him so had couscous and stir fry veg as was quick and easy! Just hope there is no wine tonight don't think I can face it!! There will be food tho I know that! Do feel good that I had proper food not McDonald's and we have agreed Chinese on Thursday :). Feeling very loved up at the moment all this time together just us has been great :)

OH persuaded me I will feel bad if I had McDonald's bless him so had couscous and stir fry veg as was quick and easy! Just hope there is no wine tonight don't think I can face it!! There will be food tho I know that! Do feel good that I had proper food not McDonald's and we have agreed Chinese on Thursday :). Feeling very loved up at the moment all this time together just us has been great :)

Aww so happy for you hun :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I loved it last year when it was just me and my new husband, we went to Rome alone for 5 days, best time we had ever. !!!
Its a nice feeling when you spend time together alone. (having a family of 2 teens and older one doesn't happen very often)

You have your Chinese on Thursday and enjoy it. (ill be on my holidays then:D)

Still feeling the after effects of Sunday night, ooops! Am so dehydrated still so getting on with the water!

Think I am looking at a gain this week too :( maybe 2lbs which I am gutted about but hardly surprised! The pampered chef party was fun, managed not to buy anything tho I was tempted by a few things! Had 2 huge desserts tho! Waffles with fruit and chocolate and custard all baked and a giant profiterole (tho I did share that with my friend-not sure by then it made much difference) only drank water as there was wine but couldn't face it!

Think I need to go to Asda as out of almond essence for scan bran cake and probably need a few other bits if I can actually sit and think about what I am going to eat this week! Need to make some better food choices today as well yesterday's were rubbish!

B white toast (burnt to help with hangover) banana
L white toast and cheese prawn cocktail crisps crunchie biscuit
D couscous and veg
S waffles and profiteroles

No where near enough to drink! Maybe 1.5l if I was lucky! Victory was not having McDonald's or pizza which was what I was craving for dinner! On my second pint of water now so will go and grab some fruit to nibble.

Aww bless you. Hangovers make it almost impossible to stay on plan! My solution is usually to plan an SW-friendly fry up as they usually satisfy me :)

Good that you're going to sit down and plan for today. I've got my whole week mapped out and it's definitely stopping me falling off the wagon because the house is full of super free and I've already documented all my meals in my diary, so no escape! lol. Soooo excited about having a Galaxy Ripple as my treat tonight with a nice cup of tea!

Good luck with upping the water today honey, that'll definitely help you feel back to your old self again!

xx

It's double whammy, all the syns on the alcohol and then the syns on the hangover food! I didn't have the stuff for a fry up as not at home. Anyway tis done so moving on! Had grapefruit and a nectarine for breakfast with some location location for company. Now on third pint of water!

Ignore moody boss, my last manager was unbelievably moody so I just used to avoid her on those days! Day off with OH way more important than her silliness!

Can feel the water getting in to me and waking me up!

Finally shaken my hangover! Took a 2.5hr nap this afternoon but finally feeling human again! Drunk 5 pints of water too so will try for a bit more before bedtime! Food has been good today

B grapefruit nectarine
S scan bran cake
L sw quiche with spring onion, asparagus, tender stem broccoli and smoked salmon figs and cherries
S scan bran cake
D chicken salad
Syns 5.5 chocolate fingers 6.5 walkers salt and vinegar

Wi is 9:30 tomoro am not looking forward to it at all. Definite gain on the cards :(

You are on holiday Claire. So you have to give yourself a little break.

But wow 5 pints of water :eek:
Have you actually been off the toilet lol
Good luck with weigh in tomo morning. Ill be weighing in a 9.30am too.

Was so dehydrated took ages to need to pee lol! I know I am on holiday but had hoped I'd be better as I'm at home but not managed! And away all wknd so prob won't be any better next week!

Fingers crossed for you in the morning :) xx

Am definitely on for a gain this morning :( am trying to decide what to do. I usually wi at 6 but class times changed last week to 9:30, 11:30, 5:30 & 7:30 I'm not a fan of the 9:30 class they are a bit odd, but going to a class any later seems a waste of most of the day! Also trying to decide if I will stay to class or not. I always do but am again thinking big waste of time when on holiday and I know until Sunday evening I will be rubbish as I am away. Hmmm I will probably go to 9:30, stay and think they are odd and be happy I will be back at work next week so I can go at 5:30! (By odd I think I mean v clicky) right need to get a move on, get washing on wash hair and also probably wear jeans as if I am going to gain I may as well gain my jeans as well!!

As predicted 1.5 on. Am staying to class compromised with myself and came late so will only be an hr not hr and a half. Coming late has avoided noticing clicky thing and loads of newbies too!

Great there are loads of newbies and less clickies! A gain isn't a surprise seeing as you've been enjoying your time off. You'll have that back off again in a week :) xx

Back