Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

No where near on plan yesterday and worse my phone was stolen from my bag and track my phone isn't working. OH being nasty as he cross with me for being out so long. Don't feel to rough considering so will try to have a day on plan. Scales still say 11st 13.75 so not showing up but was alcohol not food so might take a while to show

Oh no its horrid when your phone goes missing.
Not fair your oh is being funny with u, for going out and having a good time.
See what scales say in the morning. Hopefully it hasn't done to much damaged.
Hope everything is ok today for you. Will catch up later

Am probably still drunk which is why I don't feel too bad at the moment! Will go to the bar I was in later and check to see if it has been handed in but I'm not hopeful. Luckily it was over 2 yrs old and the contract is only £15 a month but will be expensive to get a new one, and I want to get another iPhone as I have an iPad so probably looking at £200 to pay off contract, get replacement SIM and buy a new phone. A seriously expensive night plus all the hassle from OH which at the start of 2 weeks off together I could do without. And I think I was a nightmare when I was drunk too. This is why I only go out every 6 months and never with OH!

Hi heather, I'm Clare, belle is my tabby cat :)

OH has calmed down had a totally none sw friendly day 4 slices of tiger bread and breaded chicken was yummy tho and what my semi hangover needed! Wasn't as bad as i deserved to be to be fair. Scales say 12st 1.25lbs tonight which I am happy with!

Glad everything seems to have settled down at home. ! (my cats are lexie and Rosie) there are some photos on my page.
Hopefully you can get back into the 11s again in next few days. Right bed time my lenses are irritating me today so glad to get them out.
Catch up tomo x

My naughtiness has caught up with me! I knew it would! 12st 1.25lb again this morning so 1.5lb on, white bread and my body weight in alcohol shouldn't really be a surprise! Need to plan some meals again planning has totally gone out the window since Saturday afternoon so need to focus again.

Unfortunately I need to go to work this morning despite being on holiday to do all the stuff I didn't finish last week as it was so busy. Prospect does not filling me with joy in the slightest. Am still really tired from Mardis gras too.

May as well go and get started, think it is going to take me hours which makes it worse.

That's so rubbish you have to go into work on your holidays!

I'm so jealous of your tiger bread indulgence lol!

So would love to have a nice glass of red wine. But I really don't want to push over my limits until my holiday so I am on count down until I can. I weigh the day before we go so that evening I will have some.! Only ten days to go. !! :D

Finished :) was actually fine, my manager was in so we got lots done :) have got more to do as we need to recruit BUT I can do that home which makes it easier!

Grabbed a bag of salad for lunch which I will have ASAP then will run to Asda for some superfree bits and then will plan the rest of the week later I think as I don't think I will have time as we will pop out after Asda for a little trip somewhere local to mark the first day of holiday!

Started watching house of cards last night on Netflix really got in to it some hopefully watch some more later, we struggle to find things we both like so glad we have found something, quite enjoying Netflix at the mo :)

Had minor panic yesterday when I realised while out in my car I hadn't taxed it! Ooops! Then huge faff as couldn't find insurance, luckily can download replacements off net so can go and do it first thing this morning! Overall had a lovely first day, tho OH did have a bit a hrumph about eating sw food, I said he can eat what he likes, but I will be eating healthily, end of. He mentioned again that when I have lost weight I will want a new man, which I don't clearly, but his confidence is rubbish, he has an infection on his face which is causing really bad weeping sores and despite 2 yrs if drs and swab tests no further forward and is really causing him to be depressed, and me loosing weight seems to be triggering insecurities he has. I went thru again that I am doing it for me because I want to feel good about myself and wear clothes I like not feel I have to hide away think he does get it, and he met me when I was thinner than I will ever be again so he has definitely had the best of me lol! Anyway ramble over.

Today is breakfast in cote with my best friend as she if off work today as her mil is away who looks after her little one on Tuesdays normally, had a look at the menu will go for fruit salad I think, dead boring I know but the only healthy option, will whip up a scan bran cake in a tick and eat half of that before I go!

Scales said 12 0.75lbs which is 0.5lbs down on yesterday and only a lb up on Saturday which if that is all I get for such an awful week end I have got off lightly. No idea what the scales will show tomoro as they weighed me v light on weds in class so may well be a sts even tho my home scales have dropped a couple of lbs.

Aww bless your OH. It's funny how men's minds work isn't it! We know we want to do it for us but for some reason they think it's something to do with them. Sounds like the doctors aren't being massively helpful - that must be so painful for him, poor thing.

Enjoy your day off today honey. I'm well jel as I'm up to my eyes in the office! lol

xx

Aww bless your OH. It's funny how men's minds work isn't it! We know we want to do it for us but for some reason they think it's something to do with them. Sounds like the doctors aren't being massively helpful - that must be so painful for him, poor thing.

Enjoy your day off today honey. I'm well jel as I'm up to my eyes in the office! lol

xx

Very funny! He has just been trying to feed my tiger bread! Is night before wi, drank my bodies weight in alcohol at the weekend, had McDonald's and don't want it but he can't understand that! Did cook me stir fried chicken which was yummy but even so!!

Am actually on holiday for 2 weeks :D just having nice chilled time at home not going anywhere. Wandered round local lake went to see the sea and had a drink in a pub by the coast, then bought a pair of work shoes for £11, nice and bargainious!

Hope your day was ok :) xx

Wi this morning, my scales are back to 11st 13.75lb, so where I was before the body weight in alcohol and McDonald's on Saturday! No idea what that will mean on the scales in class today, is 3lbs less than last week but don't think that will be the loss I get but am happy to be in the next stone bracket, just need to stay there!

Not sure if I will stay to class as it is not my usual class, and it eats up all the morning and got lots to do tidying and bits to do, might go later than 9:30 to try and only be there for an hour maybe. C has gone up from 2 classes to 4 today and think she is going over the basics of the plan again today.

Need to wash my hair but started watching double your home for half the money now so don't want to move now oops!

Not really planned either for today as not sure what we are going to do, weather doesn't seem as nice as the forecast.

Ive not tried yo sushi yet. We have one close to us.
I also went on scales this morning. As I have weigh in today at 9.30 I had 3 different readings so maybe not so great scales. Once I get actual weigh in will be better.
Have a lovely day Claire.

Lost 2.5lbs, in shock! Have lost 6.5lbs in 3 weeks which I can't believe! Only 1lb away from next st bracket! This week will be tough tho as not at work and might be going away next week to see friends and family so will try to stick to plan until I go :)

Been looking at threads (not researching car insurance oops) and think I need to set some goals.

1. First interim target 12st 7lbs 1lb to go (Achieved 29th July)
2. Get to 12st 3lbs as that had been my pervious heaviest and will be 1st (achieved 28th August)
2a. Get in to the 11's 1lb to go
3. Get to 11st 11lbs which is my club 10 3.5lbs to go
4. Get to 11st 10lbs which is 1.5st 4.5lbs to go
4a. Get to 11st 7lbs next interim target 7.5lbs to go
5. Get to 11st 3lbs which 2 st and the weight I got to gave up sw last time and I have a pair of Abercrombie and Fitch jeans that will fit me at this weight 10.5lb to go

Might add a couple more in the middle as some jumps are a bit big!

Just revisiting my mini goals and wondering about some rewards. My best friend had some pics taken of her at the weekend professionally, am considering something like that for goal as I hate having my picture taken!

Need some new clothes to take me to Christmas I think might go shopping tomorro morning and get new phone :( undoubtably won't find anything but am v short of clothes as have uniform for work and nothing fits me part from 3 summer outfits I rotate!!

Back