Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Love travel mugs. Isabel wanted one for her birthday. It looks like a camera lens. Its so cool. I'll have to take a photo and show u tomorrow.

This is just plain! But sounds cool! Had noughts and crosses with Kim Philby prog. Did I see you reading 12 yrs a slave?

I am in bed now been sleeping a bit rubbish so looking forward to a better night

You did see me reading it. But tbh. The way it is writren I can't get into it. I keep picking it up reading a page then putting it down.

We saw the film my mum bought the book but not sure I'll manage it! I'm reading a thriller by Phillip Kerr set in pre war Germany nice easy read

Working 8:15-5:15 today hopefully it will be ok! And 6:30-3:30 tomoro so need to do quite abit of food prep tonight

Scales were down to 11st 7.5 so of they stay there until next weds I would be happy!!

Work going ok so far having breakfast at mo and feeling pretty focused

Am trying really hard for 10 syns a day and no wine this week both of which will be hard I know!

Scan bran nearly gone for the day tho is like cardboard tho! Had 2cups of water and a tea but need more I think so got another tea

Going to do payroll now eeek! New thing for me to learn

Hope payroll goes ok..its good to know and learn new things. I take as I sign they value you and trust you. X

I'm off in half hour for champagne and cake at my friends... im so excited... only got 3 hours with them as she has to do school run and our other friend is going away on a short break tonight too. .but still nice xx

Was ok tho got left to it as the person showing me was getting asked so many questions! So might not have done it right!! And haven't got long to sort it out now :( Lunch nearly over stuck to my plan

Hope you have enjoyed time with your friends sounds lush :D

Haddock mornay

Attachments

• image-1645392019.jpg
    image-1645392019.jpg
    503.8 KB · Views: 12
Dinner was pretty tasty and dead easy is off the sw website. Need to get myself sorted ASAP and watch my tv then head to bed as back in work at 6:30 tomoro, lunch is nearly made just need to finish it off. Going to stop prevaricating and do it now!

Think I have done everything

Made lunch for tomorrow, fruit for afterwards, fruit for porridge defrosting, milk measured out, grapefruit ready. Buffalo chicken marinating for dinner tomorrow night. All washing up done :D

Now chilling with the good wife on, then it will be f1 show and bed.

Food today

B1 scan bran with fruit
B2 scan bran with porridge raspberries and cherries and grapefruit
L salad, carrot, celery, spring onion cucumber tuna melon strawberries, melon and kiwi vanilla activia
D haddock mornay, spinach capers tenderstem broccoli, baby sweet corn, green beans, spring onion, sugar snap peas

So far had no syns today, going to have noughts and crosses and a freddo which will be 9 syns for the day

Glad I pushed through the rubbish day yesterday and have found it much easier today. Undecided about food tomorrow I hate eating scan bran at work but probably will have to.

Tea looks lovely.. I might have a go at that myself.!

Is nice I did cheese on the top not breadcrumbs and think that made it, next time I would probably put cheese in it as well to make it a bit creamy overall good tho and nice and easy to do I used frozen spinach too much easier

Busy day at work but only 2 hrs to home time after my break. Sticking to plan and feeling positive. Already made dinner buffalo chicken and salad syns probably noughts and crosses and a freddo trying to stay off the wine!

Been on plan 100% today syns on small glass of wine food

B scan bran, grapefruit, porridge, cherries and raspberries
L tuna salad with beetroot, carrot and celery, melon strawberry kiwi vanilla yoghurt
S celery and carrot
D buffalo chicken, low low coleslaw and lettuce

Scales say 11st 6lb which is amazing and helping me stay focused though as that is 1.5lb down on this morning which is amazing! So probably a false reading!

Need to plan my week as working Monday to Friday which I am so bad at!

In bed now as been a long day!

Not planned my week but have been shopping at least! Scales said 11st 5.5lb this morning so am dead chuffed is keeping me focused! Just need it to stick!

Going to do chicken vindaloo today for dinner and salad for lunch and just had melon and kiwi for breakfast.

Trying to figure out if I need to do the vinegar is a pork recipe I am going to do with chicken instead so going to google it!

Bought 2 187ml bottles of wine as my syns for today is 12 which is slightly over my target of 10 but think I was under 10 yesterday so am ok with that!

Have researched the vindaloo and it does need vinegar but probably not very much as I am using chicken not pork. I think I probably need to go and start marinating it and defrost fruit for a snack later and maybe think about dinner tomoro as working 10-7 which is a really funny time to finish! Will want something I can grab I expect

Not made much progress on dinner for tomoro although have left chicken out for it will think about it this afternoon. Got a headache now tho so going to sit and chill housework mainly done so can relax and let tablets work before gp

Did have a bit more wine but was definitely only on about 5 for Saturday so not too worried. Back to no wine today!

Dinner I am undecided on, but been busy chopping up kiwi melon and strawberry for snacks and made a nice tuna salad for lunch, had grapefruit and scan bran with cherries and raspberries for breakfast with 2 huge fruit teas. Got a glass of water now next stop coffee and a book for a bit. Might do ee today and have KFC chicken for dinner, and have it with beans and salad. Not sure tho, will probably only have one HEXB and one HEXA today then can be either I guess although smash has high syns on red!!

Scales saying 11st 6.25lb this morning happy with that as getting close to my pre Xmas weight at last!! I had originally I would be happy with a maintain while I'm on secondment have decided that I won't be so will try to be really focused while I'm away I would be if I was here and as I don't need to eat out there is no excuse! 10-7 today rubbish shift!!

Back