Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Im back. Xx hope your having a good day. Will catch up with ur diary later with a nice coffee. Ive been spring cleaning my whole house. Its spotless lol

Caught up. Whats secondment??
Your food. Your snacks everything looks spot on. Me and mu friend think that we are just going to save syns for wine too. Lol. Tbh im not that bothered about it in the week. I like a glass at the weekend..
Hope you survive that silly shift times.. xx. Catch up when u get time x

Secondment is going to work in a new shop to help them get everything running smoothly but opening is delayed so me going away is delayed but on positive note I can have longer definitely on plan!

Had KFC tonight yum yum day was ee as had smash as syn value so high on a red! In bed now was going to read but quite tired

will u have to go far to do your secondment? I havent anything to read now with 12 years a slave being hard to reaf4. May have to see what I can find ob my kindle app xx . sleep well xx

No it isn't far and I can stay with my parents too do is good

Wish it was wi today scales say 11st 5.5lbs!!! So want that to stick!!!!! That would finally be my Xmas gain gone!

Crazy day in work today! But sticking to my plan

Had grapefruit and porridge and strawberries for breakfast. Just had raspberries granola and vanilla yog.

Lunch is tuna salad and fruit salad

Dinner is salmon teriyaki and salad

Syns freddo and noughts and crosses

Still on plan but am going on secondment next week after all very annoying it's so disorganised

So need to get my head back around that again!

So no class for 2 week :eek:. Going to take my scales as I will want to keep an eye on it and still hoping to loose as should be on plan not using being away as an excuse:) I can cut up fruit just as easily at my parents as I can here! I wanted to be 11st 3lb when I went away and I am only going to be a few lbs of that which I am happy with

Going to try and plan next weeks dinners lunch and breakfast are easy but will need to plan for the evenings

He'll stay here, he said he will visit although hardly any time as I will be working so much! We'll see!! Hope my resolve lasts taken so long to get back here don't want to set myself back again!

Am crossing everything for the morning!!

Got salmon for dinner am sooooo hungry

Very frustrated, lost 1.5lbs which I know is a loss, but still after such a perfect week and having been so much lower yesterday and in fact Sunday too am very annoyed, cut my wine right back and stuck to 10 syns a day. Have had more than 15 today but had scan bran in class rather than Hifi bar so feeling virtuous about that.

Had a headache all day and just wiped out now. Will try the same again next week and see how I go. Think fundamentally got right idea but I need more patience

Well 1.5lb is good and going in the right wau. I know it can be annoying when we've been so good. Carry on and do same see what happens next week.
And work are messing u around a bit. It would be really annoying them keep doing that.
Ive brought the fake away book today. So going to look through that before shopping day tommo. Have u brought it yet?

Yes I bought it today :D some is in other books but is new stuff too

Had been ridiculous I only found out this morning because I was told early as manager knew I was being messed around so much!

I need to be more patient and look at bigger picture but felt I made huge effort for small return lost last weeks gain and not much more!
But not giving up of course back on it tomoro

One of the girls lost 3lb this week. She said all she eat was salad. Salad for lunch. Salad for t. Lol. Might give it a go if it means 3lb. Lol

I had salad for every lunch and every dinner bar 3 am going to do scan bran everyday tho which I didn't last week doing 9-6 again today and off tomorro as got to go for training for the secondment I'm not going on on Saturday! But better than work!! Munching on scan bran at the moment with coffee and fruit have got grapefruit but possibly won't get to that as realised I need to iron a sodding shirt for work!!!!

Was doing ok but have just bought a bottle of wine and a curry chose a low is cal one but done an 11 hour day so needed something well that my excuse off tomoro which will be odd!!

Dont worry about the wine you have had a busy day.
I did curry last night. It was lush

I also have been using my syns on wine. Had a glass last night. One tonight and may finish bottle off tomorrow. Then not have any again till after weigh in. Sure it effects my losses.
God im bored with tv though want to go to bed and read my new book called 'mother'

Back