Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Lost 1lb which since Thursday is ok! Lost a total of 9lbs in 5 weeks which I'm happy with. Dresses I ordered from boohoo arrived am undecided about keeping them at mo vpl a potential issue so need to try on with better underwear! And will ask Ben's opinion! Am getting through chores having a ginger beer at mo as so hot! Need to Hoover and hang out washing then might be done for today as need some chill time before work!

Setting myself some mini targets 2st award 2.5lbs from last official wi 1.5 from today want to do this by end of June Get in to the 10's 6lbs from last wi end of July Get to target and a bit under 9.5lbs by end of August I think with fasting to boost my losses I will be ok just need to have a weekend on plan I think which means limited booze basically food I am fine with but I love wine!! Will think of a plan while I am out!!!

Got Wimbledon on :D love tennis!

So decided to review my goals :)

2st award achieved 19th June

Get in the 10's 2.5lbs to go reckon I need 3 wi due to holiday next week

And 6lbs to target got 9 wi until holiday and want to be at bottom of target by then! So need a lb a week think I should get there will need a couple of really good weeks as on holiday next week and in London with my mum at the start of August

Thank you! Am in bed exhausted off tomoro but in dentist at 9:30! Looking forward to a chilled day otherwise! Food no idea think I need to shop

Hope you have a lovely day off.! Only problem working in an office you don't see any of the sunshine.
Hope its nice where you are x

Working is rubbish for seeing any sub! Is lovely here too! Off to dentist then to boots and maybe for coffee and a read and try and figure out what to eat for the next few days!

Scales said 11st 1.25lb this morning so yesterday was a slight fluke! But still happy as is going in right direction! Think I will try and fast tomoro

Pesky scales! Like you say, though, all in the right direction.

Enjoy your day off, lovely. I'm food planning today too - really need to go shopping!

I shall also be fasting tomorrow...vaguely considering doing 4:3 this week for a real kick start because Dave is out on Friday night...xx

Argh stuck in worst traffic ever! Am late for dentist now! Grrrr! My sister is trying 4:3 this week, I might do it the week after my holiday next week to keep me on track to be below target for holiday not sure will see. I'm in holiday mode already so today will be tough!!

Oh my goodness dentist can't get my tooth numb am shaking now! Had 3 lots of anaesthetic and been sent outside to wait to see if it goes numb. Not had a problem before

Oh bless you honey! Try and take plenty of deep breaths and keep yourself as calm as possible. The more worked up you get, the harder it'll be for it to work.

Hope they are taking good care of you and it's all over soon.

Thinking of you xxx

He had to stop as it carried on hurting :( had a temporary filling. Is unusual he said but is caused by increased blood flow it might go away it might not! Going back in a month for him to try again! Now going to have a coffee to chill then might pop to asda as I'm near although still not got a shopping list!

It was I've never had a nasty experience in the dentist and I understand now why when people do they get upset! Ben's mum is having an op on her eye today she has some kind of spots in her vision so got to see her later! Will be having large glass of wine after I done everything and try and get Ben to drive so I can have more than one if I like. Chilling in the pub garden now with coffee and my kindle which is nice

Resisted all temptation to treat myself and had mackerel salad and beetroot for lunch with 2 ryvita and low low. Took some painkillers as my mouth was generally sore and felt a bit miserable and had a nap and think it feels much better Ben's mum is in hospital overnight so got to go and see her. Is very close by we could actually walk from his parents tho i doubt we will. Waiting to hear from him about what the plan is. Haven't had my wine yet so I could drive think I should leave it that way!

Last edited:
Back