Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Very chuffed this morning to see 10st 13.5lbs on the scales! That is 5lbs from my target weight which is awesome! Still not 100% decided what my food plan for today is. As going to cut out stuff from mags and stick in my recipe folder and stream line it a bit as got a lot in there but not cooked most of it! Am thinking of cooking salmon and taking it with me to Ben's parents, luckily they won't think this is odd! I can then have salad with it

Ben said yesterday he thinks I think a bit too much about sw, this was because I said I wasn't going to drink as it is empty calories he was so surprised by that that he said if I get anymore obsessed with sw he will start to worry. I know I am just mega focused on our holiday and feeling comfortable in my clothes and the photos and that gives me huge motivation!

I did that too...its so hard sometimes to check everything

Oops i meant ive bought the wrong yoghurts in aldi

Was very annoyed, impossible to do sw and just shop in one place! I wanted muller type yogurts for overnight oats but won't be those!!

Fantastic that you have seen the tens on your scales. Really need to get my arse in gear. Salad and fruit thus week to give me a boost with the fail from doing green last week. Book and mags out today for me.
I will be 10 stone by time we go on holiday at end of august.

We go at the end of August too I want to be below target that week! Then will probably spend 3 months loosing my holiday gain!!! In waitrose now queuing for my free coffee want a croissant but want target more so will go home to my cherries! Just realised I meant to buy glue for my cutting out and making recipe folder think I'll do that tomoro! Bought a couple of new books last night so might start one of those instead :)

Eating my cherries drinking my coffee watching csi gets me in the holiday mood! Will carry on with my cutting and stick tomoro night after my fast day to keep my fingers busy! Need to get on with sorting lunch and dinner too! Gp at 1 but I'm a huge Hamilton fan and he had a bad day yesterday so not especially looking forward to it!

I've not had time yet
Upto now my plan is to take fruit and salad to work. Leave my purse at home. Then it's just salad and chicken tommorow
Will plan like you later x

Don't want to go to bed as that means work :( must take dinner out of the freezer for tomoro night. Aiming for a fast day tomoro hope I do better than last couple I tried at work! Had a lovely day tho watched gp and then went to park am over syns as had beer which is so high in syns but never mind for a weekend been reasonably good

Done 2 hours of work :D break now lunch at 1 depending might go home but if my friend has lunch at 1 I'll stay tho she might think it odd i'm not eating. Fast day going better than last attempts at work had given up by now on my other attempts!

Having tea at mo then more working wine :)

Had a huge compliment off someone in work about how amazing I look :D always shocked when people notice at work as my uniform is not flattering at all so felt fab! Am walking home for lunch as fasting at work is tricky!

It was very! Was cherry yogurt, whole frozen cherries, fat free fromage frais, sweetener and chocolate powder 3 syns worth between 6 lollies really enjoyed :(

Fast day done just chilling with sugar free ginger beer, I love it and helps me fast! Feeling ok about wi tomoro and got an on plan day after it too which is why I like weighing in the morning!

Been pasting my recipe book tonight is very time consuming but am enjoying it and found plenty of stuff to try!

Love my scales especially this morning, that's 4lbs down in 6 days, mainly due to being off plan for a week before but will still be a decent loss in class! Definitely makes fasting worth the determination! Got stock take tomoro at work so got a long day today and probably a stressful one tomoro! Need to decide what to have for dinner on Thursday and Friday have got chicken tikka in the freezer just not sure I want it 2 nights running. Might do prawn dopiaza instead as I definitely love that. And new mag today so can look at that after class with a coffee

Attachments

• image-1526245019.jpg
    image-1526245019.jpg
    549.5 KB · Views: 29
Thank you hon! Am amazed and realised while cleaning my teeth I don't see myself as I really am yet the last 7lbs has made a huge difference I haven't seen that yet, tho other people are I think

Been to class (was a rubbish one!) and no mag am gutted!!!! But lost 3.5lbs and am now 3.5lbs away from target :eek: tho have texted my c this morning as I am not sure another 3.5lb is enough but another 10.5 might not be realistic she said we can talk about it next week which is cool. I might leave target as it is for now and see how I go, I think she will let me do 4lbs lower even though she isn't supposed to but will see am amazed I am so close didn't ever imagine getting there! Has suddenly come around which is so odd!

Back