Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

It is I did end the day a bit bloated so they were a bit less comfortable but the 14's I have hang off me so but they will be my measure if I feel like they are less than perfect fit I need to worry!

Scales saying 10st 13.75lb so still in the 10's by the skin of my teeth. Fast day today! And a lovely sunny morning too so sitting outside with my cuppa thinking about making another one!

Hey had an awful day at work to top everything off, got told I should have stayed on yesterday which seriously pissed me off as I wasn't asked to by the person who went to my manger and moaned about the fact I didn't. I have apologised to the person who moaned and told my manager I had plans but left me with a bitter taste.

Ben is still ignoring me too, he is livid with me still. So I bought a bottle of wine and I'll drink it and watch tv and go to bed early and try not to order dominos!!

Hey had an awful day at work to top everything off, got told I should have stayed on yesterday which seriously pissed me off as I wasn't asked to by the person who went to my manger and moaned about the fact I didn't. I have apologised to the person who moaned and told my manager I had plans but left me with a bitter taste.

Ben is still ignoring me too, he is livid with me still. So I bought a bottle of wine and I'll drink it and watch tv and go to bed early and try not to order dominos!!

Don't know what I missed but why is Ben cross with you?
That would annoy me about work too. Did you say that you didn't ask me to stay? Your home now forget them again now.
Drink the wine. But don't order pizza.. remember target us your focus
Nearly there sweetie xx

I lied to him yesterday about what I was doing after work and he found out. So he is very cross with me. You are right wine is ok, pizza isn't I have beef kofta and cauliflower rice to eat anyway so will do that xx

Not eaten, not hungry. Saw a quote, "tell the truth it's your past. Tell a lie and it's your future." Feels horrifically true at the moment

Oh honey :( I know I probably shouldn't ask but what were you doing? Something he didn't approve of? I really feel for you chick xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was so stupid. He wanted me to see his mum, I wanted to see my friend. I went to meet her on in a bar for quick drink, he had gone down to pick something up he saw me :( I had said I had a headache to avoid seeing his mum. He saw my friend so he knows I wasn't lying about who I was seeing but am still in the wrong. Not heard from him still

Oh family stuff is so tricky! You've admitted you shouldn't have done it and he will come round. Just give him some time. Sending you lots of love honey xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Beautiful sunny day here although as Ben is still not speaking to me looks like a weekend of me time, so will try and make the most of it I usually would be happy with that prospect but not so much today. Will carry on with my gluing and sticking project and write a shopping list and plan my weeks food and drink plenty of water drank far too much fizzy stuff yesterday all sugar free but still tend to think it is not such a good idea! Have got a bottle so will fill that up!

Done a load of washing and watered the garden so doing ok. And mum and dad popped in on their way to my sister, brought me new glasses and a necklace that was my nanny's to wear on holiday I love it will post a pic in a bit and it is in the original box too! I think nanny would love me wearing it in Vegas! Was looking at buying something but then thought this was much more fitting! Although Vegas does depend on Ben calming down and wanting to spend 2 weeks in close proximity to me!

Mum also brought me local strawberries and cherries yum yum!!

The necklace :) and the box which I also love!

Attachments

• image-3020805575.jpg
    image-3020805575.jpg
    603.3 KB · Views: 28
  • image-197909057.jpg
    image-197909057.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 28
Back