Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Most of my fast day is done :D. So busy at work hardly got time to eat! Will be the same tomoro too I expect

Not enjoying my break as there is a seriously annoying person in here!! My fish stew is yummy tho she is now talking to me!! Rule of break is don't talk to people!!!

Will have to look for that :) don't eat pork but could do chicken. Fasting has taken me back to 10st 12.75lb will fast again tomoro and weds too as on lates

Got up earlier enoughf to make real coffee so just on my second cup had one walking to work and one now

So much to do today at work today literally eating and running no time to go off plan!

Haven't stopped! Literally inhaled some fishcakes and salmon for lunch finishing my ginger beer then back to it and won't get everything done still! :(

Haven't stopped! Literally inhaled some fishcakes and salmon for lunch finishing my ginger beer then back to it and won't get everything done still! :(

What is your job role my lovely, you sound very busy x

Mmm i used to love fishcakes before having to go GF x

I work in as a team leader in a supermarket Sundays are always super crazy! Plenty of body magic!!!! Hands cut to shreds and aching all over. Am worried I have not done something I really should have! And am on a2-10 tomoro so won't find out until then :(

I make my own fishcakes so would be gf :)

I work in as a team leader in a supermarket Sundays are always super crazy! Plenty of body magic!!!! Hands cut to shreds and aching all over. Am worried I have not done something I really should have! And am on a2-10 tomoro so won't find out until then :( I make my own fishcakes so would be gf :)

Lots of responsibility then, I used to worry all the time when I was a room leader of a nursery, I am much happier and relaxed now I am a nanny :)

I am sure it will be fine and you will have a more relaxed day yesterday x

Oooo pop some in the post then lol x

It can be and was today as I was in charge! But is less stressful than my old job so I just remember that!

Going to have a bath in a mo with some neals yard just need some tv for my iPad :D

Done nothing so far but watch covert affairs on Netflix and drink tea so far! Am doing 2-10 today so fasting.

Off tomoro but Ben needs my car for his interview :0 that's fine but no wi for me this week, I'm fine with that will be sitting waiting tho is an all day thing so will be nervous all day for him! I know he desperately wants it I will cry a lot whatever happens! It would change our lives if he got it so tried not to think too much about it

Still aching from yesterday did have too many syns in wine last night but scales still saying 10st 12.75 which I am ok with I would just like to see a new number before holiday which is now 9 working days away but Ben won't talk about it until after his interview! So having to contain my excitement!!! Hotel in Vegas can't find our reservation which is annoying I gave then the reservation number and they can't find it hoping it is because in Ben's surname not mine! Waiting for an email back :/

Food today

Fish stew 250 cals
Nectarine
Melon
Sw jelly sweets

Lots of tea

Can't remember exact calories but is what I had on Saturday so is 500

Slightly stressing about going to work, worried I made some wrong decisions yesterday wish I'd started earlier can cope with being told I'm wrong but hate having to wait to hear it!

Hey honey,

Fingers and toes crossed for Ben for today!

Don't let work nonsense bother you...just think how few sleeps 'til holiday! Whoop whoop!

Hope your fast goes well

xx

Interview is tomoro he is travelling today tho as is a 8:45 start which with traffic would be a nightmare.

Need to plan more fast days to see a new number will need serious focus for the next 10 days!!!

Done nothing so far but watch covert affairs on Netflix and drink tea so far! Am doing 2-10 today so fasting.

Off tomoro but Ben needs my car for his interview :0 that's fine but no wi for me this week, I'm fine with that will be sitting waiting tho is an all day thing so will be nervous all day for him! I know he desperately wants it I will cry a lot whatever happens! It would change our lives if he got it so tried not to think too much about it

Still aching from yesterday did have too many syns in wine last night but scales still saying 10st 12.75 which I am ok with I would just like to see a new number before holiday which is now 9 working days away but Ben won't talk about it until after his interview! So having to contain my excitement!!! Hotel in Vegas can't find our reservation which is annoying I gave then the reservation number and they can't find it hoping it is because in Ben's surname not mine! Waiting for an email back :/

Food today

Fish stew 250 cals
Nectarine
Melon
Sw jelly sweets

Lots of tea

Can't remember exact calories but is what I had on Saturday so is 500

Slightly stressing about going to work, worried I made some wrong decisions yesterday wish I'd started earlier can cope with being told I'm wrong but hate having to wait to hear it!

Do you rate netflix, the bf was recommending i get this so that i can watch more as i do buy a lot of dvd's =)

You are so brave fasting on a work day, i could not do that x

I am thinking of trying the two fasts a week but not sure i will be able to do them as start to feel funny, will wait and see though as lots of people seem to be getting good results with it =)

I hope today is a less busy day for you and that you didn't forget anything x

You can do a months free trial. It's got a range of stuff I've watched house of cards (amazing) thick of it (fab) suits (brill) they have the killing the good wife the bridge downton abbey Sherlock I don't really watch films so not looked at them really. We have a chromecast so goes on the tv that way and on my iPad in the kitchen and the bathroom :)

I find fasting on a 2-10 really easy don't eat before I go to work have break at 5:30 and eat all my 500 cals then come home go straight to bed I struggle on other days as I have a break and lunch I have to not eat on! I can't really drink when i am at work so I think that's why I struggle on a normal day shift! And being at work for 6:30 and fasting isn't much fun either! Will have to knuckle down tho and do some on days I don't like as I need more fast days than I am doing lates!! I think fasting is easier than you expect I never thought I could do it but it is fine, I have lost about 12lb since going to fast days and sw and got to my lowest weight for 5yrs my sister has lost 18lbs as well doing it. I personally find it easier to use all my calories in the evening as I get too hungry if I eat even one thing at lunchtime.

Hmm i may look into it as my losses are really small and while i am getting there and haven't put any on it might help give me a boost x

I would try to wait until the evening as well as i find once i have eaten something i become more hungry, do you aim for a certain number of calories on non-fast days? well done that is a great loss, am glad they are working for you x

No I just follow sw on my non fast days I'm too lazy to calorie count! I do red tho as they suit me better

Seriously tired not sure how I'm going to get to 10pm!

Back