Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Yes not bad had a moan at the guys I work with all blokes near enough which is a bit rubbish too got a new manager today who seems nice enough hopefully a slightly better prospect on terms of praise! He hasn't been doing it long so is hope my other manager has been doing it for ever and think it makes her bitter!!!

Ben has got stuff for his interview and looks fab I think quirky but smart a good look for him and the job I think

He was v up beat when I saw him super positive I just hope it goes well he is on his way now.

Very lucky I don't have my fob for the vending machine as fast would be out the window!!! Not feeling it but will push through work trousers feel much better than last Friday at least!!!

Had a reasonable day in the end so glad I am off tomoro

Stuck to plan and pleased I did it would have been easy to give up and eat junk but feel I have turned a small corner in not saying stuff it and eating what I want.

Have had a few little Chinese sweets they were lush plus dinner and melon and a tiny glass of wine

Ben is settled in a nice b&b have wish I'd been on a better shift today so I could have gone too as I'm off tomoro but never mind

Normal day tomoro sw wise prob ee as I have stuff to eat up that suits that.

Hotel in Las Vegas still not sorted am hoping to hear soon tho! We could easily book something else and my folks have offered to pay for it but tho I'd do that in a heartbeat I know Ben won't as this is through his folks timeshare

For more covert affairs on then bed

Had a reasonable day in the end so glad I am off tomoro Stuck to plan and pleased I did it would have been easy to give up and eat junk but feel I have turned a small corner in not saying stuff it and eating what I want. Have had a few little Chinese sweets they were lush plus dinner and melon and a tiny glass of wine Ben is settled in a nice b&b have wish I'd been on a better shift today so I could have gone too as I'm off tomoro but never mind Normal day tomoro sw wise prob ee as I have stuff to eat up that suits that. Hotel in Las Vegas still not sorted am hoping to hear soon tho! We could easily book something else and my folks have offered to pay for it but tho I'd do that in a heartbeat I know Ben won't as this is through his folks timeshare For more covert affairs on then bed

Glad the rest of your day went well and well done for stating on plan :)

Just spoken to Ben told him how fab he is and tried to reassure him about the area he is worried about. He is turning his phone off now so will just be sitting waiting :eek: thank goodness for Netflix got covert affairs on at mo, but might try lie to me for a bit of variation!

Determined fast day helped, down to 10st 11.5 which is only 0.5 off my lowest :D so really happy my efforts are paying off, will fast again tomoro

Got literally no food in and no car so think I'm going to have to dash to work to grab a few bits and my free coffee

Need to plan for a couple of days to make it worth going!!!

Awesome result on the scales! And well jel of your day off watching Lie To Me - we were obsessed with that show on Netflix...we finished it a few months back. Onto The Good Wife now!

I love a good food planning sesh! xx

I love the good wife, have watched it from the start on tv tho so seen them all.

Need to think about food for today. Got cold KFC chicken for lunch to have with salad, might have sausages for breakfast but need superfree to go with it tho which I haven't got without shopping and I don't want to move!!

Must put on washing and dishwasher tho.

Ben just texted me to say there are 10 candidates and that some of them are obviously pally with all the staff there. Just really hope it isn't a foregone conclusion. I want him to get it so much I can't think about it. I've never had an interview for a job I really wanted that I haven't got (I have only had 3 jobs!!) and made me realise that I don't know how Ben will feel if he doesn't get it. I can really struggle to make him feel better when he is down about stuff and not knowing how he feels will make that harder still. Now I don't want to do anything at all! Argh!!!!

I know it's hard hun, but you'll cross that bridge if and when you need to. Try not to worry about it all before it happens.

You love Ben to bits and you'll be an amazing support to him whichever way the decision goes. xxx

Ahh that made me cry! I do and I know we'll be ok, but this could change our lives if he gets it we'd move eventually and I'd have to move branches too so feels a bit overwhelming. He is really positive tho and like every job it depends on what experience they want he has brilliant experience for part of the job and less in the other area so depends on what they want more.

Have pulled myself together, got dressed in one of my fav holiday outfits and I'm on my way to work to grab mushrooms salad and fruit and the all important free coffee

And gone back through my diary and am same weight I was 2 weeks ago before taster menus London White bread gate Ben's birthday and migraine blew me off track

Sorry I am waffling on but I've only told 2 friends about Ben's interview and can't prattle on at them as they are on holiday and at work!

Been to work and they have the external inspectors in eeeek everyone very stressed! No managers in on my old section and we'd kind of not expected them this month ooops!! So dashed in and out and grabbed my coffee!!

So frustrating days of hard work prepping, petrol, hotel and then they have someone who has been doing it for a year. I slept really badly as was worrying for him and now I feel exhausted :( am cold too which doesn't help

That seems like a strange set-up - if someone has been doing that actual job for a year then legally, I think they could have slotted them into the job permanently without interviewing anyone else. So it makes me think maybe they're not that happy with their performance so want to look elsewhere? Don't lose hope just yet - I'm sure Ben will knock their socks off xx

Have just spoken to Ben he thinks is going ok he didn't do brilliantly at the technical exercise but he expected that he took lots of samples of his work which they listened too and they liked. An hour wait, then lunch then if they like him a formal interview. My suspicion is they want someone more talented than technical possibly as the guy doing it seems technical rather than musical but we'll have to see. I know I'm biased but Ben is a real musician and largely self taught so hope that is what they want!

Back