Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Have rested and slept more but still feeling quite poorly so still sitting do need to unload the dishwasher and try to wash up think I will be able to when I have another rest.

Snuggled in front of miss marple and got melon and grapes and an apple for snacks so should be a good afternoon :) will need to decide if I can work tomoro but I need more rest before I can decide that

Have managed most of washing up and taken washing out of washing machine but made me feel so sick I haven't managed anything more :( so definitely no work tomoro which is a pain as need to be better to do stuff :(

Has passed now comes and goes in waves and moving can trigger it. Have managed dinner tho :) chilli was delicious! Out of freezer but tonnes of superfree veg in It was delicious had hot smoked paprika and cocoa powder in as well yum yum :)

The cocoa is my only syns so far not sure what else I will have as lacking in treats unfortunately!

Do fancy something sweet but might have to settle for hot choc

I can't have peanut butter in the house. I would worry it would get lonely in the cupboard on its own without thick white crusty bread with butter on it. X lol

Still not at work but am optimistic I will be back tomoro but is very hard to tell first thing in the morning as is triggered by moving and not done anything yet!

Scales say 11st 10.25lb which is 1.25lb off since yesterday and 2.75lb since Sunday if I get under 11st 10lb tomoro I will be happy while class is my official wi I do rely on my scales too, especially this week as I have a feeling it will be a sts due to the weighing on carpet on Saturday which gave me a falsely good result! Generally my scales are 2lb less than class so that would give a sts

Food today is going to be scan bran cake and grapefruit, soup for lunch and fish and salad for dinner as day before wi so like to keep it light

Need to use up some stuff out of the freezer as no space to cook anything to go in there! Got a rib of beef, a whole chicken and a Heston dessert left over from Christmas which are taking up waaaaay too much space think might palm beef off on OH folks tho there will be an argument about how to cook it! Is 2kg tho so need more than just 2 of us to eat it!

Off to look for a recipe for either rainbow trout or cod as that is what I have to use up!

Hope today you start to feel better.
I am also doing fish again today. ( had mackerel and veg yesterday)
I can't have red meat from about Saturday as it will show heavy on scales by weigh in. At least having scales I have found this out.
Have you decided what your going to do with your fish yet?

Ooh I love rib of beef! Dave and I often get a massive joint for a Sunday then just use the leftovers through the week. That's kinda the pretence of Jamie Oliver's latest book, which has some fab recipes for leftovers in. xx

Was feeling ok but just feeling a bit poorly again. So stopped again. Really want to be better as being poorly gets me down.

I'm not very good with leftovers, brings back memories of childhood meals!! Tho I did like the look of yesterday's Jamie thing might try to get book do like Jamie Oliver doing rainbow trout with beetroot and horseradish which I can tweak to make sw friendly and might have olive oil as my HEXB.

Got more miss marple on I do remember it but is easy watching!

Love your Miss Marple obsession! I do the same with Diagnosis Murder ;)

Rainbow trout and beetroot sounds lovely. We have beetroot in the fridge which I need to find a use for. Actually, we have goats cheese too - might have to have them together in a salad tomorrow! xx

I love beetroot. Tinned sardines, ryvita and beetroot with salad is a fav home lunch, too smelly for work tho!

Am still feeling very poorly which is very annoying have had a long nap and tho that did away with the flashing lights hasn't got rid of anything else.

Got a miss marple I don't remember on which is nice need to pay attention tho!

Had soup for lunch as it needed eating up, had it with ryvita and sardines as was quite hungry. Had mozzarella as my HEXA with grapes too. Got apple and melon for afternoon snack and a persimmon fruit.

Dinner was lovely will do it again with mackerel I think as got 4 frozen fillets and on a bit of a mission eat up freezer! Ben bought me a kinder egg as a treat as been feeling so poorly was yummy need to check syns but only had 0.5 so far today so am ok on that front!

Sorted out tv in bedroom too which I know is not a brilliant sleep aid but I find it best way to wind down, just need to get DVD player hooked up then be all set drew line at that as need extension cable and bed needs moving and I can't cope with any of that at the moment.

Not working again tomoro as had another bad spell earlier feeling ok at mo hoping it will stay that way and I can go to wi tomoro as well.

Location location starts a new series tonight and second part of the 7:39 thing is on too so good tv lined up tonight.

We're going to Manchester and Liverpool next week for 3 nights each so been talking about that too what we want to do and see. Ben went to uni in Liverpool and we have never really been so looking forward to him showing me round :)

Wi this morning am 1.25lbs up on yesterday which I am gutted about :( I was at this weight 11 weeks ago so undone all that hard work. Want to get wi out of the way so I can focus on a full week and I think I might gain due to having weighed in on carpet on Saturday. I have lost 1.5lb since Sunday on my scales.

Am not working today as was so poorly yesterday afternoon but am really hoping it has gone now I won't know for an hour or so as I generally wake up feeling ok. Getting dressed often does for me!

My food plan for today is wi
B scan bran cake and grapefruit
L soup ryvita sardines
D to be decided, possibly mackerel done the same way as yesterday as was so quick and easy, could make the fish stew again but with mackerel, or I have cod or salmon

Then I need to think about planning beyond Friday. Got a whole chicken that I need to defrost and cook but literally never do that so need to think what I want to do to it probably will cook it and eat it cold rather than have Sunday lunch. Guess I should get dressed!

Wi done and sts, glad I went as can move on now! Another lady who wi on Saturday also sts but also is sure she has lost so not just me!

Got soup on the go was dead lazy and used packets of pre cut veg got my scan bran cake to munch on just need another cup of tea to go with it :)

Then chill as going out has sent my head a bit funny not awful but need to stop doing stuff now and rest again.

Slowly working through my huge pile of Christmas presents had lots of lovely stuff, including grapefruit spoons from my mum which are brilliant!! Makes eating grapefruit so much easier!

Tea and Sherlock next after the end of homes under the hammer :)

Hi Belle! Well done on the STS, even though you thought you'd lost - just think of it that you've got that in the bank for next week!

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, I've had a lurgy for a week or so - at least I managed to get through Christmas and New Year without being ill though, unusual for me!

Looks like you are firmly back on the wagon from your food diary, hope you have a great week x

Yes I like the in the bank idea! Wish I could wi in the morning all the time is so much easier but I can't and I do like the evening group :)

Well done on Sts. At least it wasn't a gain. put it behind you now and move on. Start at your new weight and take it from this week.
Think where do you want to be this time next month. X I know your going away for a few days soon but stay on plan when you can x

I will be on plan until we go away and will make as many good choices as I can. Ben is quite health conscious so won't be loads of awful food, will prob do ee for the week and aim to maintain. We haven't been away for over 2 yrs so going to enjoy it too!

Back