Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

I think I'm going to get up and get coffee and breakfast as all I can hear is my husband snoring. very annoying.!
What have u got planned today.
How come your cooking pork if you don't like it?

Stuck to plan tho do need to prep food for work tomoro as in at 7:30

Made the Burmese curry but used coconut muller instead of coconut milk was fine saves plenty of syns for wine so I'm happy!

Am quite tired long day and two more to go but feeling good tired not the exhausted tired I have been. Watching f1 stuff at mo as love it!!

Struggling abit at the moment went of syns yesterday as had a big breakfast of white roll and egg and smiley faces. Then had chocolate at lunch and has more chocolate at lunch today. Been exhausted and that was what killed me this morning.

Made chilli, beef kofta and soup since I finished but now I want the kofta for tea not the fish stew I took out of the freezer last night not sure what I'm going to do yet. Hmmmm

Subscribing

Much needed day off today. Caught up on a bit of sleep this morning, got a few bits to grab from Asda and contemplating going to the big next and m&s for some shopping but also thinking about a day of reading as not done that for ages. Got the dentist at 11:15 which means if I go shopping it will be right in the middle. Will probably go to Asda first then see how I feel.

Hey Clare how did yesterday go?
What have you got planned for today.
I feel like rubbish today. Full of cold and my poorly throat had come back.
And I feel like I've had no sleep. But I have. Don't feel like doing anything but need to be more motivated.
Hope you have a good day x

Had to many HEXB and wine and chocolate and possibly a packet of quavers so not brilliant but meals are ok. Was v tired at work yesterday and just wanted chocolate. Need to go to asda now. My day of me stuff won't happen as by the time I have been to asda it will be time to go to the dentist grr

Good luck at the dentist. X x I've got a check up on Friday. As i write this just realised I've got to take Mark to Lincoln on Friday as he is camping this weekend. Better ring the dentist. This must be about the 3rd time I've cancelled it. !
Let know how you get on x

Now have a sore mouth and another appointment in 2 weeks to have the otherside done :/ been to next and m&s and didn't but anything! Got a subway sald for lunch which was pretty nice and 4syns going to have grapes and a Hifi next with a cuppa got fish stew for tea with veg as didn't eat it yesterday!

Back