Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Scales still say 10st 11.5lb can't decide whether to fast today or tomoro am doing 2-10 both days which I find easy to fast on think I'll fast tomoro red day today will try oat cookies again they were too runny last time and need to go out for salad for lunch and rummage through freezer for something for dinner at work too

Forgot to get salad on my Aldi shop grrrr makes dinner for work tonight a pain as I can't think what to have other than the fish stew I'm making which I wanted for tomoro and Monday.

Oat cookies worked much better this time and I have sweet freedom syrup to go on them too yum yum want more now :eek:

Slightly random lunch stir fry veg hard boiled egg and crab sticks afterward am short of food so had to improvise!

Did have more oat cookies so had both HEXB

Had abit of syrup and some sweet chilli sauce got wine for after I finish work so will be on 15 when i'mdone

Random food was hard going was v hungry but luckily had my old manager for company on break so giggled through that and had a veggis sausage and more crab sticks now I'm home and wine for my syns. Might fast tomoro, should fast tomoro will see how I feel in the morning! Got dinner prepped whether I do or not but no other food!!

Was supposed to be going out for dinner on Saturday but I think my best friends little boy has been quite poorly so probably won't hopefully be able to see her soon as it's her birthday next week

Having my cup of tea in the garden, not as warm or sunny as some days we have had but still ok!

Scales still say 10st 11.5lb today so am ok with that, will fast today and Monday as I'm on lates and wi on Tuesday am, l'm on holiday from class but will have a non official one!

Today I need to tidy kitchen water garden and make beef kofta for dinner tomoro and Tuesday I think. And watch some more scandal.

Am really tired today yesterday was a hard day am hoping today will be a tiny bit easier. The big wig visit will be over by the time I get in so hopefully everyone will be relaxed, as long as it went well!

So going to watch scandal first of all and hope I wake up a bit!

Made beef kofta and prawn dopiaza :) so on my third scandal episode of the day :D

Trying to decide if I can be bothered to go to Aldi and get some bits for tomoro and if I can have oat cookies within my cals for today need to work out how many cals they are

Oat cookies made, skipped the trip to Aldi, found last of frozen raspberries to defrost for tomoro and veggie sausages and hard boiled eggs

My food today

Fish stew 250 cals
Strawberries 50cals
Oat cookies 170cals

Undecided if they are the best way to use so many cals on a fast day tbh but I haven't got many things I fancied so will see how I go.

And on my fifth episode of scandal of the day :D

Just started to rain as I leave for work boo. And left my water at home grrr!

Hopefully fast day cracked as now can't eat until break so should keep me on check!

Fast day done pretty easily am glad to say. Am going out for huge Indian tomoro night so no syn day although that won't really help! Am hoping for a couple of drinks though Ben is not happy with me staying over! Hmmm

Scales down to 10st 11lb so 0.5lb down since weds but wills go up loads after my Indian tasting meal tonight and some wine!

Going to work for a day from hell I expect!

Oh no not in work at the weekend let that meal your going for tonight spear you on. Have a lovely evening.!!
Your so good at these fast days x

Had a lovely meal last night but way too much wine had a bottle or so which has meant today is a write off! Have slept loads feel ok just very tired and achy from loads of work yesterday was such a long day!

On plan pretty much tho no super free but can't always be perfect

U do have to let your hair down and enjoy life sometimes, good u had a good night.
We r having steak tonight. Then it's salads all week for me lol.

Was lovely but still feel ropey and have to go in to work at 10 to take minutes for a meeting which is very annoying.

Scales up to 11st 0.25lb which shows how bad I have been over the wknd I ate loads yesterday not especially bad as I don't have much that isn't on plan in the house. I was going to fast today but I am not sure I will be able to!

Given up on fast day got a migraine on it's way head is really hurting and painkillers haven't touched it so is a day of tv for me and probably not very sw friendly either but I need comfort food! Got oat cookies to make too tho

Finally feeling a bit less awful thank goodness can hold my head up now which is progress

Had a funny nsv on Saturday night I wanted to wear Spanx with my jumpsuit and they are too big :D

Scandal is nearly over! Watched wayyyyy too much of it but is all I can do at the moment so need to find my next box set! Thinking mistresses or west wing

Had a busy time not v sw friendly was on plan until dinner had pizza was lush tho! Done lots of chores and packed for London

About to watch csi and double check I thought of everything and set alarm very excited

Back