Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

I have kept a food diary so will come back tomorrow and report my menu - I actually hope I am doing something wrong so it can be put right! Thanks for the help and advice - as for overloading my plate, I don't and my syns are usually about 13 a day x totally baffled :confused: will return tomorrow - thanks again :)

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have kept a food diary so will come back tomorrow and report my menu - I actually hope I am doing something wrong so it can be put right! Thanks for the help and advice - as for overloading my plate, I don't and my syns are usually about 13 a day x totally baffled :confused: will return tomorrow - thanks again :) Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes please do :)

Just realised I hadn't had my HEXB so just had 2 fruit ryvita I really like them

No idea what today was not enough superfree and too many syns so probably not a good day!!

Probably need to go to bed!

I did :) he wrote an email to the interviewer, not to send, but got his thoughts down and was much better and I slept better last night tho little miss woke me up miaowing which was a bit annoying!!

Fasting today and need to do chores as hit me yesterday I have 2 non working days before we go away :D I need to get planning! I see some lists coming up!!

Today I need to

Wash my hair (getting unruly glad I'm having it done on Saturday!)
Make fish stew
Plan food for tomorrow
Make appt for waxing :eek:
Hoover
Clean kitchen floor
Sort washing
Start holiday lists

Think I need to do some last minute shopping too which will have to be Sunday morning

Need to drink more today didn't do well yesterday but def no wine today!!!

Hi, as promised here I am with my food diary .. yesterday I had -
B- banana and yogurt
L- ham salad on wholemeal - tinned prunes
T- spaghetti bolognaisse - oreo ice cream
Green tea, coffee, 250ml 1% fat milk and 1 options hot choc.
Syns - 14.5 ( 8 for prunes-5.5 for oreo and 1 for options)

No exercise apart from walking the dog but was active all day - thanks for your offer of help it is appreciated :)

My initial thought is more super free. Have melon and grapefruit as well at breakfast. Have a salad with the bread on the side and have fruit after as well as prunes as they aren't super free. How did you make your spaghetti Bol? I cram mine with grated carrot celery and courgette as well as onion mushroom and pepper. And have a side salad with it.

Vary your HEXB have cereal or ryvita or cereal bar

I don't do ee but they are my thoughts from what my c says. Heather may have more advice as she does ee sometimes xx

Can I stick my oar in too? I remember being a newbie and it all being a bit overwhelming!

Definitely try and get a bit more superfree in. Belle's suggestion of stuffing a spag bol with super free is a great one and something we do all the time at home. It makes it way more filling which means you need less pasta. Not that you have to weigh or measure on SW and can eat as much as you like, but it's always worth being a little conscious of portion size.

If you're using Options sachets, they are 2 syns (40 cals).

Maybe try and have something a little more filling for breakfast to set you up for the day? Overnight oats are a great one and only use 1/2 your hexb (the night before, in a glass or bowl or tupperware, layer some fresh fruit e.g. raspberries with some free yoghurt e.g. Muller Light and shake 1/2 your HEXB overnight oats between the layers. Leave in the fridge over night and it's delish in the morning!)

Also make sure you're drinking plenty of water and put a slice of lemon in if you fancy. I really find that helps boost my losses.

Good luck with your journey :) xx

Thanks guys :) I made my spag bol with tomatoes, kidney beans, peppers, mushrooms, grated carrot and onion - was filling and I didn't even eat all my pasta. I tried the overnight oats but really didnt like it :eek: todays breakfast was a syn free yogurt and banana, dinner is beans, scrambled egg and bacon and tea is diet coke chicken with sw chips and veg - is that sounding okay ? Really need to get my head around this, cant cope with another nothing happens week :banghead: x

You need super free at lunch and I would def eat more for breakfast, I had Linda mcartney red onion sausages beans an egg and onion and mushroom yesterday for breakfast and it kept me going so well I didn't need much lunch.

As misscorset says plenty of water I've had 1.5l so far

It does work! xx

Okay I will make sure I have more for breakfast ( was having weetabix last week but decided milk for my coffee was more important to me) for lunch I will add lettuce, tomatoes, pepper and cucumber - that sounding better? I will also have my bread with dinner so shouldnt need anything between then and teatime :D xxx

There are lots of things you could have for breakfast and not use your HEX's hun - I try and save mine for snacks too so don't like to use them all for brekkie!

How about scrambled eggs or some people make wraps from omelettes and wrap them around Linda McCartney or LF Quorn sausages! Or I sometimes make banana pancakes from a mashed banana mixed with a little beaten egg - they are mega tasty topped with some fresh (or defrosted frozen) berries. I know some people make a sweet rice pudding or sweet couscous for breakfast too.

xx

Superfree is the key for sure, take a pic of your meal and look at it, it helps you see if you really have 1/3 superfree it can be easier to see when you look at a pic

Okay I have a plan - beans and poached egg for breakfast, salad, meat and wholemeal bread for dinner and veg with meat for tea, lots of water, green tea and cut back to 10 syns a day - good plan????

P.s. thanks again :D x

Think my to do list is nearly there need to Hoover and call to make waxing appt. put hot smoked paprika in my fish stew by mistake smells lush tho :)

Hotel in Vegas is confirmed and hopefully got a good view too :)

Planned tomoro kinda

B lm sausages with boiled egg strawberries and raspberries
L salmon salad cherries and raspberries
D burgers from the mag with salad and HEXB roll HEXA cheese and sw chips onion and mushrooms

Syns wine :D

Fast on Friday so pretty much the same as today altho harder as am working 6:30-3:30 this is definitely a pre holiday push!!

Hair on Saturday morning so a red day I think driving back to my parents as love my hairdresser :eek:

Fast on Sunday too :eek:

Horrid day on Monday 5:45-14:45 :( so red day for sure!

Fast Tuesday doing 7-4 so will be hard

Red day weds am late night so be an easy day

Thursday last fast day before holiday! Doing 9-5 but will be ok as want a new number so much that will get me through!

And realised my not so nice manager is off next week so only 3 days to go with her then 3 weeks off from her yay!!! :D

Want to try and have some grab and go food for when we get back too, I know it will be a hard week so need some easy stuff to hand so will plan that and shop for it soon

Advice taken :thumbup: thanks so much, sorry for just jumping into your conversation - brill suggestions and I thank you for this - hopefully see some results soon now :)

It's no problem! Please come back and let us know how you get on :) sw is fab I am at my lowest weight for at least 4 yrs maybe longer and feel really comfortable with myself again. It is worth figuring out what works for you we're all different but you will start seeing results xx

Done everything apart from start holiday list but think I will actually start a food for when I get home list to get me straight back on it! So think I will do that :)

Only 50 mins until work boo!

Back