Bye bye mummy tummy! Dukan round 2 :)

Thanks for reading colsam! It is so much harder with a baby as need so much more energy! But once you've passed the first few days it gets easier :) I'm looking forward to my cheat night bonkers :) it feels so naughty haha! P.s weigh in this morning 2 weeks down another 2lb gone (less than I wanted but never mind!) so total 8lb in 2 weeks xxx

Last edited:
Cheat night?! Cheat night?! Oh my goodness! Do you allow yourself these? I daren't, if I did I'd slip off the Dukan wagon and cheat all the time!
Sounds naughty though, what are you going to have?
My husband has had some Chelsea buns in the kitchen that I've been dreaming about but not weakened yet! I wish he'd hurry up and eat them though!

Haha! My thoughts are if I plan when I'm going to cheat then I won't be tempted to do it before that because I no I've got that to look forward to :) and also life throws a lot of obstacles in your way and there's no way I can go for my anniversary meal and drinks without eating something forbidden, so it's how I justify it to myself lol.

I'm in this diet for the long run :) xxx

Hey Leah

How you doing girl? Did you enjoy your time off?

Was away as well for a couple of weeks - back now and catching up.

xx

p.s. still eating your oat bran cookies every day :p

Oh Leah - another thank you - BNS chips!

They are oh so delish! Sweet and the texture ... completely feels like I'm eating sweet potato ;)

Hi Leahb how is the plan going? I am on day 4 on attack today has been hard i keep feeling hungry and i keep on eating. I dont know if its pms or the breastdeeding. I am down 4lb and thats enough to keep me motivated. I really want to shed the weight once and for all.

Colsam - I think Dr Dukan diet recommends a Conso plan for ladies who are breastfeeding...

Maintainer. You are right. I have tried but i couldnt control my self. I had to mach to choose from so i ended up addding more. I need a more strict and straight forward eating plan. I have an issue with food...i just like to eat carbs and i eat too much if it... I eat when i am full! What am doing is Instead of fat free i use semi skimmed and full fat dairy and i use 1-2tbsp of olive oil a day. I am eating much more healty now than before. Also i eat any meat.

I think Leah has abandoned us for the dark side :p - think I saw her diary on Slim and Save?? Was on my phone and couldn't find my way back - but now you've reminded me to go hunt her down and see how she doing ...

Thanks for thinking of me :) how very sweet :)

Yes guys I've left again but didn't have the heart to tell you all "again" so I just snook off and thought no one would notice but inspector bonkers managed to figure me out haha!

So yes I'm giving slim and save a whirl, it's a vlcd (meal replacement type) and so far so good, I'm planning on coming back to Dukan once I've lost most of it as £35 a week ain't cheap (saying that I'd probs spend more on meat on Dukan tho lol)

So today marks 2 weeks on the new diet, week 1 I lost 8lbs and week 2 I've just weighed in and I've lost 3lbs so total of 11lbs in 2 weeks, not too shabby :) so I'm now 11 stone 9.

Managed to stay 100% and even avoided a buffet yesterday and later on resisted my dad's Sunday lunch!

Hope your all doing well anyway :) xxxxx

Thanks for thinking of me :) how very sweet :)

Yes guys I've left again but didn't have the heart to tell you all "again" so I just snook off and thought no one would notice but inspector bonkers managed to figure me out haha!

So yes I'm giving slim and save a whirl, it's a vlcd (meal replacement type) and so far so good, I'm planning on coming back to Dukan once I've lost most of it as £35 a week ain't cheap (saying that I'd probs spend more on meat on Dukan tho lol)

So today marks 2 weeks on the new diet, week 1 I lost 8lbs and week 2 I've just weighed in and I've lost 3lbs so total of 11lbs in 2 weeks, not too shabby :) so I'm now 11 stone 9.

Managed to stay 100% and even avoided a buffet yesterday and later on resisted my dad's Sunday lunch!

Hope your all doing well anyway :) xxxxx

It wasnt like that - honest! I scroll thru latest posts on minis app and saw your name :p

But know that I know you there I will be coming by to say hi! :bighug:

I remember you from when you were on Dukan first time round. I was doing Dukan Take One then too :)

Whatever zone you're in, good luck and see you back here soon x

Aww it's so lovely to see messages like this :) thanks both of you :) I suppose it doesn't matter what path we take we're all on the same journey at the end of the day and hopefully we will all get where we want whichever way we do it :)

I think Dukan will be a good way to maintain my weight loss though so thinking of doing 5:2 with PP as my 2 fast days when I've reached my goal weight.

And bonkers I don't really post over there anyway so I might just talk to you lot on this diary :)

Xxx

I was in a similar situation as you are in now. I knew Dukan worked for me but wanted a quick loss so tried Exante but I went off the packs pretty early on into starting. I just couldn't stomach them. So I dabbled with 5:2 but eventually came back to Dukan lol I'm thinking of doing some sort of intermittent fasting to maintain once I reach goal but for now it's Dukan! :)

Glad to read you again... we've been discussing on I think it's Bonkers' thread about taking breaks with a meal off or a day off etc and I wonder whether it was that which caused you issues as I remember you had a planned break coming up before your disappearance. Whatever... if you're happy on a VLCD, why not indeed... How are you?

Hi pogmama! I've heard exante doesn't taste too nice, fortunately these packs taste ok, and the bars are to die for! But I'm missing Dukan and being able to "eat" proper foods. Not just powdered meals lol.

I will be coming back to Dukan once I've finished this lot, (don't want to waste the packs after spending so much money on them!)

I've got about 3 weeks worth left so I'll be back here in April, but think I'll make myself a whole new diary for a fresh start :)

And yes maintainer I think your right, I had the weekend off for valentines/anniversary and never managed to get back on the wagon, so decided to explore different options.

I've been on slim and save 3 weeks tomorrow, if I can get that far then what's another 3 weeks hey :)

I'll be back dukaning before you know it :)

I'm just glad to finally be out of the 12s and into the 11s, still a long way to go yet though xx

Back