Bye bye old me, hello new me!

Thank you I felt much better yesterday and today managed all my products yesterday so that was good! That's I good tip I'm getting some bars next week looking forward to it. Hope you are good today? Xxx

Hi yes I'm good thanks just been to wi and lost 2lbs not a big loss but wasn't expecting to lose as I have had a couple of meals out catching up with friends x

Well done you, it's still a step in the right direction. If u had a couple of meals out you should be really chuffed! X

Yes I am pleased its aiming in the right direction and now with the help of u lot I know I can do this so nice having people to share my journey, highs and lows with ! x

This forum is a life saver! I think I would have cracked last Saturday if I hadn't had here to turn to. My oh is great but he's never had problems with his weight so he can't really understand sometimes. Was telling my mum and dad all about it the other day and they quite fancy doing it which would be good for me to have that support too, so hope they do xxx

StarrLady said:
Thank you I felt much better yesterday and today managed all my products yesterday so that was good! That's I good tip I'm getting some bars next week looking forward to it. Hope you are good today? Xxx

Ah so glad you're feeling better!!! I'm loving the bars tip - I've got a few extra that I haven't eaten so I'm going to do that now do I have something if I'm desperate. Ive had a 2 egg omlette with mushrooms tonight - lovely!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's tip of the week!!!! Fab idea :D xxx

I had the mushroom and omelette the other night Christy it was lovely. Gonna get some asparagus and have that with either poached or boiled eggs cos liked that before Cambridge.

What bars does everyone get? I've ordered chocolate and chocolate orange. Do they taste like proper chocolate, or is that wishful thinking lol! Xxx

I like the chocolate, chocolate mint, peanut and cranberry ones. They have a strange fibre texture but they are quite pleasant - I'm used to them now lol. Don't be fooled into thinking they're like cadbury ha!!!! xx

Ha ha thought so, but I can dream! Xxx

StarrLady said:
I had the mushroom and omelette the other night Christy it was lovely. Gonna get some asparagus and have that with either poached or boiled eggs cos liked that before Cambridge.

What bars does everyone get? I've ordered chocolate and chocolate orange. Do they taste like proper chocolate, or is that wishful thinking lol! Xxx

You've inspired me!! I'm having asparagus and poached eggs with a small side salad for tea tonight :) xxx

Yum lovely, I use the asparagus like soldiers for dipping. Enjoy!

Yay weekend at last and the husband is back tonight ;0) xxx

Yummy!!! Great idea :D

Ahhhh Enjoy u'r weekend together - I'm spending much of mine preparing for my best mates hen night next week. Got lots to sort out xx

thank you Christy, and enjoy prepping for the hen do, where are you going? Had a good dinner last night, chicken breast coated with coriander and chilli flakes, then chopped into chunks and dry fried. Then made wraps out of them using iceberg lettuce leaves, yummy!

Busy weekend which is good, sister coming today. We moved in April and she hasn't seen the new house yet. Then off to the inlaws tomorrow. My father in law has put their family holiday to Disney on DVD from 1997 when dh was 15, so we are gonna watch that. Don't think my dh is looking forward to it though, embarrassing ha ha!!

Diet wise cannot believe how different I feel from last Saturday. Wanted to give up this time last week, feel great today!

Happy weekend xxx

Yummmmmmmm chicken sounds devine!!! :) I've had a sea bass fillet grilled with lettuce, cucumber, celery, spring onion and radishes drizzled in balsamic and some fresh lemon on the fish. Was lovely.

We are off to Manchester - know it really well as my other best friend lived there until last year. It's a tried and tested night so know where we're going :)

Hope you've had a great night - the DVD will be brilliant I am sure :D

xx

Back