Bye Bye Rowing Machine.

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Lightning86, 4 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Lightning86

Lightning86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.8lb(2.14%)
    Diet:
    Custom
    Hey Guys.
    As some of you may know I bought a rowing machine to use along side my Wii Fit+ for exercise.
    Well it's just not working out with the rowing machine at all and I'm at a point where I really don't wanna use it.

So I went to my local Gym for some advice today.....
    And they let me have ago on one of there Steppers/Climbers which I really enjoyed and the nice guy at the gym even sold me one of there older ones for £10!!!!

It's in amazing conditon ya can't tell it's been used he replaced the belt and handle bars for me too.

So Rower is going on ebay and I shall stick with my climber/stepper

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Faustina

Faustina wants a dancer's body.

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Just eating good food and watching the calories.
    I have an old rowing machine there that used to belong to my dad (RIP) and was going to start using it when my shifts become less tough. Can I ask why it hasn't worked out for you?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.