Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bye Bye Rowing Machine.

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Lightning86, 4 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Lightning86

Lightning86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.8lb(2.14%)
    Diet:
    Custom
    Hey Guys.
    As some of you may know I bought a rowing machine to use along side my Wii Fit+ for exercise.
    Well it's just not working out with the rowing machine at all and I'm at a point where I really don't wanna use it.

So I went to my local Gym for some advice today.....
    And they let me have ago on one of there Steppers/Climbers which I really enjoyed and the nice guy at the gym even sold me one of there older ones for £10!!!!

It's in amazing conditon ya can't tell it's been used he replaced the belt and handle bars for me too.

So Rower is going on ebay and I shall stick with my climber/stepper

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Faustina

Faustina wants a dancer's body.

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Just eating good food and watching the calories.
    I have an old rowing machine there that used to belong to my dad (RIP) and was going to start using it when my shifts become less tough. Can I ask why it hasn't worked out for you?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.