Bye Lipotrimmers :(

Pinklady1911

serial dieter!!!
Hi All,
Firstly i just want to say thank you all so much for the kind support when ive needed to moan, but after long research into other VCLD's i have decided to try slim and save after trying their samples today! wow is all i can say and the price is brill! So i have placed my order with them, i really need to stay on a VLCD until i get the bulk of my weight off.

Thanks again all :)

I'll pop back on to see how you and elle are getting on :) good luck huni xx

aaaaaaaawww :-( miss u already. (am i wierd, ive grown right attatched to you and elle, you both are fab with support and chatter and moans) xxx

Awwwwwwwwwwww :( :( :( :( I'm gona miss u I was so happy to come back on and see how ur gettin on :(....thank u so so much 4 all ur support over the last few weeks and thanks 4 picking me up wen I was down..and I wish u the very best and ur so strong that I know u will do it good luck Hun pop back on and let me know how ur getting on xxxxxx u and Helen have been my support through out couldn't have done it without u guys big hug

Best of luck with the rest of your weight loss journey !

Thank you so much everyone for the heart felt messages, you are ll lovely! Helen and Elle i have thoroughly enjoyed chatting to you two and i totally get what you mean about growing attached Helen, i ahve been mulling it over for a good week or so! I just need variety thats all and the SnS packs are lush so im giving it a whirl, i maybe be back if it doesnt work out huni's! massive thank you again for being my support, ive truely enjoyed chatting wth you all and i am soooo going to miss the support on here, as everyone says LT(ers) give the best support on the forums! anyway i have 6 days of LT left so im here till then, but will be popping between forums to get ideas for my new adventure :) good luck ladies keep up the good work and keep your goals in mind, stay focused people WE CAN DO THIS! Beat the fat once and for all :) xxxxx

Back