cadburys chocolate philadelphia!!

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
Saw on facebook today that philadelphia have launched cadburys chocolate flavour!! SO EXCITED! I love chocolate cheesecake so hopefully this is good!

Some people got sent samples today and should be in shops over next few days. No idea of syn value yet but know it will be worth it :D:D

Chocolate philiidelphia omg!

:) yum! Iv just found out that cadburies chocolate philidelphia is 4 sys for 30g, however, anyone know where i can get some? X

Now I love chocolate. And I love philly. But the two together? Ewwwe!

OH EM GEE...yes please!! :drool:

Not sure why I never thought of mixing some options hot choc into philli before, so if this can't be used as some sort of HE then I will be trying that! :D chocolate & cheese together would normally be wrong but not if it's like spreadable chocolate cheesecake ;) YUM!

That'll liven up my scran bran :)

TODAY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just bought some from waitrose and it is bloody gorgeous (scuse my language, im very excited):D

86 cals per 30g and worth every single calorie although I have to say 30g is way too much for me:confused:.

get out there and BUY BUY BUY:p

kerry b said:
TODAY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just bought some from waitrose and it is bloody gorgeous (scuse my language, im very excited):D

86 cals per 30g and worth every single calorie although I have to say 30g is way too much for me:confused:.

get out there and BUY BUY BUY:p

Is it wrong to be so exited lol only 4syns fab!!!

Is it wrong to be so exited lol only 4syns fab!!!

If it's wrong then I deserve a slap because after licking the knife I then stole my 4yr olds digestive biscuit which I had slathered in it even though I already had ll my syns for today. And you know what??? I couldn't care less!

kerry b said:
If it's wrong then I deserve a slap because after licking the knife I then stole my 4yr olds digestive biscuit which I had slathered in it even though I already had ll my syns for today. And you know what??? I couldn't care less!

Lol

Sounds lovely - I'm going to be saving my scan bran especially!!

kerry b said:

I'm curious.... What does it taste like?

I know it's chocolate and cheese together however I cannot imagine what it would taste like?!?

BeckyT, have you never had a cheesecake? Or made a pud out of quark? :D Chocolate and cream cheese is yummy! Just like milky, squidgy chocolate, rather than like cheddar with chocolate on, haha :D

Was in Waitrose tonight and they didn't have any :( or any of the mint mullerlights! Hurry up with the tasty new products, I was quite excited because it was my first time in Waitrose (Asda is 5 mins away whereas Waitrose is 20mins but bf needed some special gin from there) and they had bear nibbles which are a HEB and I have been wanting to try for ages! YUM! :D x

who_la_hoop said:
BeckyT, have you never had a cheesecake? Or made a pud out of quark? :D Chocolate and cream cheese is yummy! Just like milky, squidgy chocolate, rather than like cheddar with chocolate on, haha :D

I've had a 'full fat' cheesecake but not a slimming world style one!

Maybe I'll just have try it!!!!

I read on a marketing outline that Kraft have invented this madness to compete with Nutella- it was released in Germany in October 2011 and has since overtaken Nutella as the market leader so it must be worth a try!

Better than nutella omg can't wait to get my hands on some!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back