Cafe Aagrah

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by emma-louise, 13 September 2010 Social URL.

1. emma-louise

emma-louise Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hiiii :)

just wondering has anyone ever eaten at an Aagrah restaurant?? im just wondering what kind of atmosphere it is and what kind of food they serve? before anyone says i should have posted this in eating out, im not planning on eating there :p

i saw a job vacancy at the one in Sheffield so i applied just now and have got an email off the manager asking me to go to an interview on wednesday, I cant make it then so asked if we could rearrange for friday not sure whether itll be ok or not, but if it is, id like to know what to expect when i get there :eek:

sorry for babbling but i am exciteeed :D xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have never even heard of them but just want to wish you luck for your interview.

Google them you will get all the info you need from there.

4. emma-louise

emma-louise Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks Sue :D

i have googled them already and been on their website i was just after a few first hand opinions xx

5. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    They are a great food chain. I love them. They are really big in west yorks. The staff are really great & when ever we go to the on at garforth near where I live the owners son is always really friendly when he meets & greats you.

HTHs

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.