Cafe (eg) tuna mayo jacket

netty1984

I forgot my lunch today so had to buy something...grr!
I opted for a jacket (no butter) with tuna mayo & salad...what is a good average to put as my syns for the mayo coz everything else is freei think on EE. You just dont know how much mayo they use! :-(
Should have had beans lol xx

mayo will probably be full fat so approx 4 syns per tablespoon on average and tuna may have been in oil not brine or water

I expect it will be quite a lot, here's an example:

J D Wetherspoon, Jacket Potato with Tuna Mayonnaise without Butter & Salad Dressing, per serving 12½

This was asked at our group not long ago. Our consultant told us that it could be anywhere up to 20 Syns, as they are likely to use full fat mayo - and a lot of it.

You probably haven't gone that much over your Syns allowance. So don't panic, and continue to stick to the plan as best you can and you'll be fine.

It wont have any effect on your weight loss as a one off dont worry! :D

I expect it will be quite a lot, here's an example:

J D Wetherspoon, Jacket Potato with Tuna Mayonnaise without Butter & Salad Dressing, per serving 12½

Apparently, wetherspoons is high because they coat their jkt potato in oil before cook it :eek:

No thats a total myth, one of those old wives' tails that just wont bloody let it lie :sigh:

Apparently, wetherspoons is high because they coat their jkt potato in oil before cook it :eek:

Jacket Potato with Baked Beans without Butter & Creamy Salad Dressing, per serving 1½ 25½ 1½

1.5 syns for a baked potatos and beans without butter from JD's and only because there will probably be a small amount of oil on the skin xx

Back