Calculating points

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by olivia6510, 22 July 2011 Social URL.

1. olivia6510

olivia6510 New Member

I'm a new user & used the Discover plan for over a year. I've been dipping in & out for the past while but can't seem to shift the last few pounds. I wonder can anyone tell me how to calculate the propoints based on the food values on packets, boxes etc. I know its not just on calorie & fat content anymore. Thanks.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Spanky Doodle Dandy

Spanky Doodle Dandy Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slmming Worls
    There's an app on the iphone, but I think you need to be a paying member, if not, I have seen pro points calculators on sale on Ebay, sure its just as easy and a phone app.

Other ppl have suggested as a rule of thumb 40 cals per point, but that doesn't always work if your eating something like tinned tomatoes, are they are free.

Sorry I couldn't be more help!

4. Galifreyan

Galifreyan Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimfast 3-2-1
    It is based on carb's, full eat, protein and fibre. If you do A Google search you can find the equation but it would be easier to buy the calculator or get an app if you have a smart phone or iphone.

I have an iPhone with a couple of great apps to help me with ww.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.