Calculator

kagome75

WWer
Hi there,

I have the latest Discover plan calculator which, because I'm using propoints now, I don't need. I never really needed it to be honest and never used it, and this is why I'm asking this question, as I've lost the instructions manual.

I'm giving it to a lady who bought from me my old set of Discover plan scales, but although she's not paying for the calculator, I would love to give her the instructions of it.

Can anybody explain to me how you set up your daily allowance on this calculator? It's the one in the last Discover deluxe pack. It's all quite straight forward, except when it comes to finding out how to set up how many points you're supposed to have during the day. This way I can send her an email with the explanation and she's going to be able to use it!

Thanks very much to whomever will answer to this message!

i cant help you there, i have the calculator but could never work out the daily allowance thing on it:(

it's not just me then... nice to know I'm not the only one! ^^; Thanks anyway!

Anybody can help?

I have a discover plan calculator. I bought my calculator from ww and it didn't come with instructions so I can't even begin to tell you how to use it lol. I just use it to work out the points of foods.

Sorry

thank you anyway. I do remember that mine had a little sheet inside the box with instructions but I can't find it so I'm stuck :(

Not sure if this is any help ....

To track your daily points you first need to put in the points you use each day.

1 press ND button
2 enter daily points allowance
3 press enter and the screen will say
points value left and your points, it also says the day you are on. If you want to start a new week and you are not on day 7 then press ND button twice at the beginning.

To track when you want to use some points

1 press use
2 enter points value you want to use
3 press enter, the screen wil then show you how many points you have left for the day

When you want to start a new week then when after pressing ND button twice you need to press enter then put in daily points and enter

YES! Thank you very, very much Sally! :)

Back