Caledonian Dukan

Hahaha I love childrens imaginations x

What a lovely day I have had. It started with cuddles with youngest in bed at 6am, then gifts made at school and nursery from the three youngest, brunch with mother-in-law, sister-in-law, two nieces at a lovely Ice Cream Parlour followed by a walk along Byres Road and browse in the vintage shops in glorious sunshine. Found out I'm going to be an Aunt again, so looking forward to cuddles with new baby in October. My three youngest were out with their Papa - involving parks, slides, frogs, sticks, candyfloss, ice cream so they are now all manic. Bought two beautiful summer tops for me and two for my eldest and finally got a new belt so my jeans wont fall down.
Today:
B - Yoghurt, bacon; L - Cheese salad; D - Salmon salad, muffin

sounds like a perfect day CD :D im not seeing my boy till the end of next month so will have mothers day then LOL he did call me first thing though which was nice... and i called my mum straight after ..... he is visiting her for me and taking flowers chocs etc to her.

What a lovely wake up call CD. Enjoy the rest of your day. Did you manage to resist all temptation at the Ice Cream Parlour??? Not sure I could be so strong!!!!

What a lovely wake up call CD. Enjoy the rest of your day. Did you manage to resist all temptation at the Ice Cream Parlour??? Not sure I could be so strong!!!!

I actually found it no bother, strangely. It has a salad bar too, which is a lovely touch, so I got a completely Dukan friendly meal and the portion was great. Good coffee too.

:D:eek::D I checked the scales this morning, don't quite know why and I'm down to 10 stone 7 :eek::D:eek:
So happy, good bmi and when I think back to even this time last year I'm gobsmacked. It's been very hard at times but I'm so proud of myself. Will carry on until Mr CD here at beginning of July, then start conso together. If I really can maintain at this weight, let alone lower if I lose some more, I will be very happy indeed.
Am going to have a PV day to celebrate, so:
Today's PV:
B - 200g yoghurt; L - Mushroom omelette, salad; D - Dukan bolognese, salad; S - Muffin/jelly

Wooooooohoooooooooo sooooooooooooooo goood CD!!!! That is amazing, no lbs to lose showing on your stats is just crazy.................... so happy for you, big celebrations required- MrCD gonna think you are disappearing at this rate - I am celebrating today too with my first wi showing me to be 12 something!!! (I know, I still have a way to go but!!!!)Haven't seen that number for a v v v long time and it feels good!!! Have a lovely PV TW day, what an achievement - I am gonna enjoy mine too! xxxxx

so pleased for you :D fantastic achievment

Thanks guys, very good feeling and seeing it on my stats is great - I'll be commenting everywhere just so I can keep seeing them :D

LOL love it !! :D

weight to lose .... a big fat 0 :D:D:D:D

well done x

Well, after glorious sunshine yesterday we are back to normal dreich Glasgow weather today :sigh: and I am cold. Brrr, the one downside of losing weight is being constantly freezing. Still, soon have hubby to warm my cold feet on ;). Very fidgety today, can't settle to anything and have spent most of the day procrastinating. Lovely couple of hours chatting over coffee with a friend earlier and a new Jools Holland CD arrived in the post so I'm quite cheerful. Oh, and of course - at TARGET WEIGHT :D

Ah Happy TW Day CD - glad it was a good one even if you were fidgety!!! So another couple of weeks of cruise is it????? Conso kinda scares me a little - never ever thought I would say that but very settled in my lovely routine in cruise and will be reluctant to 'rock the boat'!!!! Are you worried or are you just so happy to be moving to the third stage?

im worried about the next phase... and i think subconciosly that is adding to my binge eating to keep me away from it

I'm ready to get on to Conso, fed up of the PP days! However, very nervous of weight creeping back on. That's why Dukan is so good, with consolidation and stabilization. Can't wait for some alcohol too :D Roll on July when I start Conso.

You will have disappeared by July CD!!!! LOL. Won't miss PP days either but scared of the bread scenario as I was sooo reliant on it before...... It's good your looking forward to it and don't worry I am sure the weight won't go on. Trust Dr Dukan!! Ellie - your the same as me but I am trying to keep it in perspective and not worry - we can do it - for goodness sake we have spent over six months sticking to some pretty strict eating rules. Conso contains just as many rules and we have to stick to them too so sure we will be fine!!! LOL! Have a lovely 2nd TW day CD!!! Hee, hee.x

Hmmm, wonder whether I could start a partial Conso and do 6 days PV, 1 PP and add no extras until hubby here...would be nice just to have more veg!! Will think about it, as would also like to lose another half stone. Choices, choices!

6 more sleeps till I'm with my lovely husband :)

I think that sounds like a perfect plan CD and a little bit of a prep for conso in July. Think that is what I would do!!! Hated changing my stats this morning as now have 28lbs to target which seems like quite a way away but also feel happier having committed myself to losing the extra stone or so. Hilarious that I think 28lbs seems a little unachieveable after what I have just lost!!! Will make me 10st 10 which is still top end for my height but the best I think I can do!!! x

Back