Caledonian Dukan

Have a good day and enjoy your Dukan sucsess, hahaha agree with the girls would love to see your friends faces, enjoy xx

Well today has been very patchy weatherwise - kids kept going out to play, getting rained on, coming in, seeing sunshine, going out...
We have had a planned power-cut from 9am till 5.30pm so an odd day - kids enjoyed making dens, art and craft and trampolining but I had to ration my caffeine as wasn't sure how much gas was left in our camping stove!

Tomorrow's PV:
B - Scrambled eggs, bacon, mushrooms; L - Chicken salad; D - Turkey chilli, S - mocha muffin

Back to Glasgow on Saturday, not looking forward to long journey and have adored spending time with Mr CD so we are all going to be missing him like crazy. At least it's only three months till we are all together again for good :D

And those last three months will fly by CD! Glad you have had a good break in Lewis. When are the children back to school?? Will that give you a little bit of a breather??? Hopefully we are now into spring and the better weather will hang around..... Are you still waiting till July till you go onto conso?? are you doing more PV days in general - I can't remember.... Did your friends think you looked amazing??? Hope so - was sure to be a great feeling.

My friends were very complimentary, which was lovely :eek:. I'm not going on to Conso till Mr CD with me in the summer - he needs my support in losing his last 1/2 stone to get his bmi to healthy, which I really want him to manage. The kids are back to school on Monday so the dreaded morning rush will have to start again :eek:.
Tomorrow's PV:
B - bacon, scrambled eggs, mushrooms; L - Tuna salad; D - Chicken casserole, cabbage , broccoli; S - Mocha muffin :)

You'll soon be back into the swing of the school routine and by the time this term ends Mr CD will be home for good!!! How exciting. Lovely to see you are sticking to the plan so well CD - do you think you are still losing? Bet you are - can't see why you would't, are you feeling thinner again since last weigh in? Hope your return to Glasgow is to sunny weather as that may make the parting just a little bit better! No dreich days! x

You will be back in a routine before you know it and it won't be long till hubby's home for good :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah, back in Glasgow! Enjoy the island for holidays (even with bad weather) but very glad we live here now. Sun is shining, we were at the park early this morning and now it's housework accompanied by Jools Holland and copious quantities of tea. My teenage daughter has been having a clear-out of her wardrobe and I've acquired two pairs of jeans, a top and a cardigan - it really is a great feeling to be the same size as her after 5 kids!!!!!! :D:D I really have to start believing I'm not big - I'm sure I'll get my head round it one day:D
Today's PV:
B - Scrambled eggs, mushrooms; L - Chicken & Bacon Salad; Stir-fry chicken, onion, beansprouts; S - Rhubarb & Ginger muffin

Now that's what I call impressive - you surely gotta believe you are tiny now - I mean size 8 is amazing!!!! Welcome back to Glasgow - hope the next couple of months are trouble free and fly past.... menus are looking grand - keep going CD! x

are you back in a routine this morning ?? i always looked forward to the first day back to school untill i had to actually get myself & son orginised on the first day lol... once thats over with its like you havent had a holiday at all

I know exactly what you mean Ellie! This morning we were very organised - completely ready 3/4 hour before we had to leave for school!!! That's not going to last long :rolleyes:. Gorgeous weather here today so went for a walk along the canal whilst the wee ones were at nursery to enjoy my couple of hours peace. It was lovely - swans, ducks, moorhens, had a lovely time. Feet are sore now though - I worked out that I've walked 7 miles today and as I have flat feet I'm a bit achy. Tomorrow I'm meeting up with a friend for gossip/coffee which I'll enjoy.

CD that walk sounds lovely,just missing bread to feed them with. Have you tried scholls heal inserts? Had mine in today for first time and what a difference, hope it continues, have a good evening x

Hey Siddid - I haven't tried the heel inserts, I'll have a look for them. I have, however, for the first time in my life...admitted I'm old/sad/frumpy...and bought a pair of Birkenstock sandals :eek:. I'm hoping their built up arch will help my feet, dread to think what my eldest is going to say though - she can be hilariously scathing of me :D. They look nice online to be honest, toe-post and a lovely brown leather that'll go with everything I hope. Can't wait for them to arrive. :eek:

sounds like a lovely day CD :D

They sound nice, sounds like something I'd wear. Birkenstock sandles forget the name if they are comfy, and hey never say old,fat and frumpy, more mature well made and sensible lol x

Busy today, nursery, doctor and waiting around with the two youngest whilst seven year old has Highland Dancing lesson after school. Won't get in till 5.30pm then all three have homework tonight. I'll be ready for a sit down and relax in front of Waterloo Road and the Apprentice!
Today's PV:
B - Bacon, mushrooms; L - Egg & Tuna Salad; D - Bolognese & salad; S - jelly & yoghurt, rhubarb & ginger muffin

And I will sit mourning my lack of Waterloo Road and Apprentice and endure our third night of rehearsal this week!! HMMMMMM- pick up costumes tomorrow - normally I would dread it cos I would worry that they wouldn't fit but a nuns outfit is gonna fit whatever - right????? Mind you as Mother Abbess I do get to wear a ceremonial cloak - it better have a bit of bling on it!!! LOL...... Hope your busy day doesn't go pear shaped and I am all for the sandals - I also had trouble a while back with my foot arch and I bought a support on line that I still have in my boot today - it was a wonder buy and immediately helped me - if you have flat feet they may help you too - I find wearing those ballet pumps almost impossible especially if I am walking far as they are sooooo flat!!!

Birkenstocks are very trendy CD so Im told by my daughter who has just given me a pair of black patent wooden type things like Scholl sandals for the summer (my feet have shrunk so I can get into her shoes now ) :)

Ha Trudy - love the idea of Mother Abesses being pleased as they get bling!!!! You'll look and be great, I know it. So, news of today - my Birkensocks came and I am in love, they are so comfortable and don't look bad either so I'm happy. Also, have been feeling recently that I needed a personal challenge so today I was very, very brave (or insane, take your pick) and had my nipple pierced. Quite proud that I didn't chicken out - and there is no way I will ever feel fumpy again!!!

Back