Caledonian Dukan

Go girl !! That's fab :D

Well, after thinking I was getting better on Saturday I feel worse again now so think yet another early night is needed. Burnt my garlic tonight, which was annoying and have to admit to myself that I have just binged on chicken. Still have a long way to go re comfort eating although maybe I'm now healthier as will happily overeat salad or turkey rather than needing high-fat things? I don't smoke, limit alcohol even off Dukan as my father was an alcoholic and I've always been scared about liking it too much (!!) but clearly food is my downfall. I suppose eating too much salad is not a bad vice?
Tomorrow's PV:
B - Oatbran porridge with cinnamon
L - Boiled Eggs x 2, bowl of cabbage soup
D - Dukan bolognese and salad
S - SF jelly (no yoghurt coz I can't be bothered to shop)

poor u - hope you feel better in the morning. Not a bad thing to binge on chicken - sometimes your body just needs more. How amazing do those size 10 skinny jeans feel?????? Would be on cloud nine for ever......when u feel a wobble focus on that feeling with the jeans you can't beat it. With regard to the bingeing, i have that issue too and i just comfort myself with the fact that I am now over eating healthy stuff instead of choc/pizza etc, one step at a time!!!

Yippee PV today! Funny how you can get so cheerful (even when blowing your nose for the 100th time) because you are having vegetables! Cabbage soup is defrosting for later and I have just remembered I have rhubarb in the freezer which will be nice for a snack even without yoghurt. Do hope my DH loses well this week, he has stayed around 14stone 5lb for weeks and is trying so hard. Last week he had no tolerated foods, no yoghurt, no syrup on his pancake (!) and lost 1/4lb. Keep reminding him that he has done amazingly well, 3 stone off since beginning of May but I know he is dispirited. Ho hum, best take kids to school I suppose:family2:

So tired, feeling very run down and probably PMT-ish. Dinner tonight was delicious - wish tomorrow was another PV day! Oh well, going to bed feeling proud that I haven't gone on the scales since Sunday.
Tomorrow's PP:
B - Oatbran porridge with cinnamon
L - Mini mackerel quiches
D - Chicken breast
S - Yoghurt flavoured with jelly crystals

Quiches in the oven, am starving as we've been in the park for a couple of hours this morning. Saw 1 heron, 1 water rat, 3 squirrels, 4 ducks and 1 magpie and the wather is gloriously autumnal. Missed my DH like crazy, still three weeks before I see him again. Still got this virus, so sat with a t-shirt, a hoody and a huge cardi on and still feel chilled. Am going to prepare green chilli and lime meatballs tonight for tomorrow, can't wait to eat them. Very hungry at the minute!

THERE ARE CHERRY BAKEWELLS IN MY KITCHEN - ARRGGHH!
Got them for the kids, wish they'd hurry up and eat them! Was reading elsewhere on here, Joanne explaining that the french original of Dukan's "True Weight" was Stabilisable Weight and agree with this. The website is down at the minute, but later I'm going to find out what my True Weight is and work towards that. I probably will try to go below it but wont get at all dispirited if I immediately find I bounce back up, after all it is a much much better weight than what I have been for the last few years!!!

Glad to read you are OK think im getting something feel weary and throat tickly, aching muscles etc just hope can fight it off I DONT do illness very well. Force feed the kids with bakewells - one of my favs x

Well, apparently my true weight is 10stone 7lb. Yep, it probably is! Will try to get below 10 stone though, even if it is just for 1 day, just to prove to myself I can! I worry that 10 stone 7 is too near 11 stone (where my bmi becomes overweight) but we shall see.

My true weight is 10.8 will see how I feel if and when I get there

Mine said 11. 7 but I dont want to look like Victor Meldrew's turtle!!! For some reason Ive got 11.11 as a target - we shall see soon enough :)

Another early night I think: still coughing and spluttering. :sick: Was going to spend the evening making more cabbage soup for the freezer but will do it in the morning instead. Ate a huge plate of dinner, then had a bowl of rhubarb for pudding and still crave something sweet - clearly TOTM is on it's way again. Joy.
Have realised that DH being away means I need a hot water bottle, bed socks and some cosy pyjamas. Also, single glazing might look pretty in a listed area but brrr! :gen125:

Well, 38 portions of vegetable soup in the freezer but bad news is I melted the cord on my long-serving blender. Gutted. No smoothies for the kids this weekend! Lunches are going to be easy for a while though so I'm pretty pleased with myself. Fed up with the sight of celery and cabbage though! I was thinking how much being on this diet has reminded me of simple pleasures in life - vegetables on a PV day (!), a tasty yet simple soup, how good yoghurt tastes. I feel so much better eating this way.
Tomorrow's PV menu:
B - Oatbran porridge with ginger.
L - Boiled eggs x 2, vegetable soup
D - Green chilli and lime meatballs (am liking these at the minute!), salad
S - Rhubarb

today's menu sounds good CD same here want something else tonight but havent got anything im going to bed soon in case I stray to McVities Digestives - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - LOL

Am so hungry at the minute, maybe it's this horrible cold I've got. Can't wait for lunch and am already looking forward to dinner! Cleaned the kitchen this morning, living room later and I suppose I should be brave and enter the children's rooms. Up at 6am, which I did not want to be - why do my children never give me a lie in? Boy is tearful today, still recovering from his glut of cheese sandwiches and dancing with his favourite teacher at the Nursery Teddy Bear's Picnic yesterday!! He really likes this nursery compared to his old one on the island, I think he doesn't feel as crowded as it is more airy and spacious even with more children there. Right, got to eat!!

Imalways hungry when I have a cold and used to eat fir the sake of eating. Hope you start to feel better soon

Well, slight change of plan for dinner and meatballs are with roasted butternut squash, garlic and pepper. Can't wait as the kitchen smells sublime. Going to make up some portions of spicy butternut squash soup for the freezer too. Think I'm going to cook a larger than normal turkey at Christmas so I've plenty for the freezer too. One of the kids is at her Gran's house for the night - bizarrely the noise-level here is just as loud even without her?? Weigh-in tomorrow, keeping fingers crossed.

For some reason all I can think about is Roast Lamb. Mmmmmmm.

Well, 2 and 1/4lb down this week so I'm happy with me, however DH is only 1/4lb down - he has been trying hard but is in a definite stall these last few weeks. However, he isn't too despondent and maybe next week will be good news. Very bored/lethargic today - want a snooze but can't, will go to bed at the same time as the kids tonight though.

That's a great loss cd well done x

Back