Caledonian Dukan

Have just found out DH will not be here till Christmas Eve evening then will go again early Boxing Day...ok, he's here for a week beginning of January but it still means I'm preparing Christmas completely alone :cry:. I know I should be glad he can come at all, and I am, but still feel stressed :eek: Probably doesn't help that I couldn't resist buying December's edition of 'Good HouseKeeping' and lets just say none of it is on my budget! Moan over, going to bed.

Poor u about Christmas but know you will make the most of the time you have together, and well done on the fab weight loss this week, 75lbs in total is AMAZING, what an achievement it is, still can't forget the size 10 skinny jeans, can't wait to put that in my diary!!!LOL - mind you might be a granny by then and not sure skinny jeans are for ladies of a certain age!!!

Have just found out DH will not be here till Christmas Eve evening then will go again early Boxing Day...ok, he's here for a week beginning of January but it still means I'm preparing Christmas completely alone :cry:. I know I should be glad he can come at all, and I am, but still feel stressed :eek: Probably doesn't help that I couldn't resist buying December's edition of 'Good HouseKeeping' and lets just say none of it is on my budget! Moan over, going to bed.
I always do the christmas shopping without MrR less stress without him - at least the time he has with you all will be the best and then in January you can chill together and not worry about getting ready for Christmas.
I have 10 work colleagues coming here on the 16th for a meal, wine etc "me and my big gob" !!! :eek:

Was lovely and full after dinner but still want to pick - I know it's comfort eating/pmt and am ignoring it. Self-control woman! Maybe some stewed rhubarb later though;)
Oh for a Galaxy and a glass of Merlot :(

The galaxy would taste rotten :p i need to find rhubarb up here I'm missing it :(

I usually get it in asda, I'm visiting my friends nr Warrington this weekend so when I driveback up Monday I'll stop at the big one outside Aberdeen and see if they have any and buy what they have lol

I've had some really bland fresh rhubarb recently, very unimpressed, so am using Asda frozen rhubarb which has a good taste. :)
Today I am ratty, tired, cold and hungry - yep, hello TOTM. :mad:
Positive thinking however: it's nice weather for all our walking today, my chicken soup will be tasty later, I might have parcels in the post (always nicer than bills, even if I've paid for them!). All family healthy and happy.

I WANT SOME CHOCOLATE AND A GLASS OF WINE

So glad I don't have either in the house!! Am going to bed so tomorrow (PV-hooray) comes quicker. Made chicken soup for dinner but was a bit absent-minded whilst doing so, listening to radio, kids, etc, and chopped two green chillies in to it and the seeds. It was rather hot!
Tomorrow's PV
B - Porridge with cinnamon
L - Boiled eggs x 2, vegetable soup
D - Roasted BNS stuffed with courgette, yellow pepper and mushrooms, tuna
S - Rhubarb and yoghurt
Roll on tomorrow :D

Oooo that sounds nippy lol I've a chicken for roasting today so will make soup later too for having while travelling Friday

Whole day stuck in the children's hospital tomorrow so will survive on coffee and anxiety! Today I am very tired: after 5 kids TOTM is horrible. However, 12 more sleep till I see my hubby for a couple of days!!!!!! Can't wait. I have a feeling I won't be losing any weight this week as I have been enjoying my yoghurt with SF jelly crystals in a little bit too much. I'm hoping I won't have put any on though as that is dispiriting. Must resist yoghurt!!
Tomorrow's PV
B - Porridge with cinnamon
L - Coffee
D - Bolognese and salad
S - Chicken breast and rhubarb (not together!)

Hi CD
Hope tomorrow goes ok and your not stuck in the hospital too long - love the chicken and rhubarb together LOL. Still no luck in finding fresh rhubarb. Wont be long now though before I can have a piece of fruit - cannot wait :) salmon and prawns for me later xxx

feeling your pain re the cravings!! i want cake and chocolate :cry: (apart or together.. unlike the chicken and rhubarb ;) !)

TOTM is so hard and i've been the same, eating tons of jelly/yoghurt this week too - it must be better that than something truly sugary/fatty though. i've eaten far more this week than i have in previous weeks, but my mood swings haven't been so bad..? so it's swings and roundabouts..

well done for staying strong, i hope the scales reward you for your dukan loyalty! :innocent0002:

Well, thank goodness today is nearly over. My daughter is now home and general anesthetic worn off completely - she raged and raged, terrified older kids who could hear her and came round unexpectedly quickly afterwards to do some more raging at me. It was emotionally and physically exhausting. Now she is cuddled up in her Peppa Pig all-in-one, blonde ringlets bouncing, blue eyes peering quizzically through her glasses, enjoying her treat of pink milk and being so brave with the pain. Wish I had a glass of wine after all that.
The saddest part of the day was when a nurse said they liked children who raged as it meant they had the strength to - the nurses in a children's hospital must see such sadness.

Not good - PP day with little in to eat and TOTM as well so hungry. Awful weather and local Sainsburys shut for refurbishment. Will have to dress every one up warmly and venture out though as need cheering up - I'm thinking some Diet Coke, some cottage cheese and maybe being very naughty and getting a half leg of lamb for later!!!!!

Well, 2lb down this week - even with TOTM and copious quantities of yoghurt! I plotted it on fridgegraph.com and my weight loss is definitely slowing down but I'm keeping positive as I have lost 75lb in total, which sometimes I forget. So today I am saying well done me :clap:
Lazy day in pyjamas today, painting our home-made advent calender, making stock up later. 9 more sleeps till DH here.

Back