Caledonian Dukan

Absolutely Brilliant - and so you should say 'well done'. Your a super woman looking after everyone on your own and dieting at the same time something I could never do. 75LB - WOW :)

75 lbs lost is absolutly amazing cd well done you x

Thanks Ellie. Am now trying to stay more positive about things as if I'm honest I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed with life at the minute. I'm sure a cuddle with hubby will sort me out next week but as it is I'm very tearful, comfort eating (Dukan style, but still!) and stressed. So, need to force myself to focus on good things - today I am pleased because my size 10 skinny jeans are definitely more comfortable, and my daughter is nearly better and I'm seeing two of my children perform at a school ceilidh this afternoon. Little things but good things.

Life does get overwhelming at times when your on your own coping with kids house etc, I've spent the last 4 years without my OH while he worked away and we only seen each other at weekends, now that we are together again I'm finding it just as stressful having him here lol luckily it's a big house and I can avoid him at times when he's annoying me :p he's just foned and said he reorganised my tack room while I was away grrrrr I hate him touching things as now I will have to redo it how I wanted it lol

Well done you - 75lbs is amazing - bet the difference it has made to your life is huge - what an inspiration - I hope to see that figure some day on my stats! Keep strong - you have had a rough time recently and full marks for keeping to the plan and not using bad food for comfort. I think I might have been tempted - can you imagine when those size 10 skinny jeans are loose and you have to get the size 8 - could you bear it!!!!LOL x

Not long to go now CD before you see Mr CD next week. Im with Ellie on the hubbie front you get used to them not being here then they're back! Would love a night in on my own watching Strictly without a certain person chirping in my earhole what 'rubbish' it is! Oh....... but could not do without him Ive nothing to complain about :) I would love to turn the clock back for 1 day just to have my babies back and to hold them in my arms because it does go too quick. Chin up love :)

You are all right - some nights it is GREAT being able to watch telly with no comments and I love the fact that I can ignore shaving my legs for 6 weeks at a time! It's still hard though, I'm very lucky that it is only till June 2012. So, ceilidh was fantastic and the talent in the school is amazing. The clarsachs made me want to weep, they are such beautiful instruments. Positive thoughts for today - although it's pouring down it's not that windy; the groceries are being delivered tonight so yoghurt in the house (!); mended my broken hoover. We've nearly finished our home-made Advent Calender and tonight after school it's Glitter Time, woo hoo!

Argh! The shopping was delivered and they had substituted different yoghurt, so now the kids have loads of yoghurt this week and I have none. Seriously not good. Going to have to be jelly for snack instead. Today the kids are off school, the underground is shut, the library is shut and I have a headache. Hmm, meant to be being positive...erm...amazoned a couple of xmas things, TOTM gone for another month, seeing a friend for coffee and shopping on Monday.

Wow, thought I'd measure myself for new underwear. According to the Gossard website I am a 38B. B? B? I was a FF!!!!!!!!!! Whilst I love being less weight, no wonder I can't get used to my new figure - I haven't been a B-cup for sixteen years and 5 children ago. Hope DH still fancies me.

Wow, thought I'd measure myself for new underwear. According to the Gossard website I am a 38B. B? B? I was a FF!!!!!!!!!! Whilst I love being less weight, no wonder I can't get used to my new figure - I haven't been a B-cup for sixteen years and 5 children ago. Hope DH still fancies me.

Wow that's amazing!! I don't thinkI will ever be a B cup - even if I weigh 3 stones! You can buy loads of new undies - that'll keep your DH happy! :D

Wow that's amazing!! I don't thinkI will ever be a B cup - even if I weigh 3 stones! You can buy loads of new undies - that'll keep your DH happy! :D

Ha, I went on to the M and S website and according to them I'm a 38D! Maybe Gossard are trying to scare us all in to buying their cleavage-boosting bras? That's a big difference, and I rechecked the measurements! :D

Hi CD had to Google clarsachs, now I know what one is - yes a very beautiful sound. Im almost 3 stone lighter and I want my ample chest to shrink, has done a bit but I wish 6 lbs would go from each side but that wont happen - never happy with what we've been given - LOL x

Ugh, losing my voice - we all have another cold. Yesterday evening was spent at Yorkhill Children's Hospital A & E where I discovered that it is very scary when, even though the waiting room is packed with children, they take your 6 year old through first, immediately. The doctor was wonderful but it was midnight before I got to bed and I had to set the alarm to check on her twice. I have a very, very brave little girl who is going to have to go back and get treated under general anesthetic in a few weeks. Thank Goodness I didn't have alcohol/chocolate in the house last night when I got back, I'd have had it to try and calm myself! As it is, didn't sleep well so knackered. Am very pleased today is PV!
B - Porridge with cinnamon
L - Mini ham & onion quiches, vegetable soup
D - Roasted BNS, dukan bolognese, salad
S - Rhubarb and yoghurt

Ah hope your daughter is Ok - no-one tells you pre having a family what being a mum is all about!
Feet up today CD thats an order x

Hope she is ok cd xx

I wonder why, every Sunday, my 3 year old feels the need to get up even earlier than we do in the week? She was up two hours before her big sister and her brother is still in bed now (boy-flu!). So, today was weigh day and I'm only 3/4 lb down which isn't great but at least it is a loss! I now have exactly a stone to go till I reach Dukan target, which I'm hoping to lose by March at the latest. If I lose little this week think I'm going to have to cut back on butternut squash which is a shame as it really helps in this cold weather. Only two more sleeps and Mr CD here - WOOP WOOP.

Exciting !! Bet you can't wait to see him x

Now that's something to look forward to and 3/4 lbs at your stage is surely good??? Hope you make the most of OH visit and treat yourself! x

Back