Caledonian Dukan

I find teenagers the most complimentary lol men usually don't know what to say to me... have had comments saying they like my hair lol. Well done you on your loss so far and you will get to target in no time :D mr cd has a new woman ;)

Ah welcome home Mr CD - hope u have a great time - well done on the party front - laughing at your caffeine overload - had that many a time after a get together!!! Only 9 lbs to go is amazing - I bet it will fly off. Totally agree about the Dr Dukan plan - I know that if I stick to it to the bitter end that I will be able once and for all to stay at a healthy weight instead of yo-yoing all the time - I think I have said it before, I am sooooo tired of dieting - each time putting on more and more weight. This HAS to be the last one as I don't think I can do it again - a change for life - me in control of food instead of the other way round!!!! Listen to me................... have a lovely time with Mr CD xxx

Soon be 5pm CD he'd better not be late and you should be very very proud of yourself - so chuffed for you, see you when your not quite as occupied !!!!!! ;)

Have to laugh - seven year old went back to bed at midday and is still there! Obviously her party yesterday was exhausting bless her. Am doing housework to try and make the time till Mr CD here pass quicker!

Mr CD here so am very content. Today's PV:
B - Warm spiced muffin
L - Tomato omelette with salad
D - Steak with mushroom and peppercorn sauce, roasted BNS, roasted peppers and onions, salad leaves.
YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM :D

CD you deserve a mention in the New Year's honours after your recent efforts - having only one teensy slip up over Christmas, lots of poorly children, rubbish Scottish weather & Mr CD being away.. I knight you CD MBE!! Your menu sounds absolutely scrumptious :) x

Yum, yum double yum as my 3 yr old would say - I want your dinner - in fact I will have it tomorrow night! Hope Mr CD time as great as ever. xxxx

CD - absolutely amazing! (I knew there'd be one or two who'd get through the period intact...!!!). Well done to you, and enjoy your time with Mr CD :)

What a lovely week I'm having, it's great being with my hubby and the kids on holiday - no school-morning rush, somebody else putting them to bed, adult conversation. Bliss. And the Dukan is going well - yesterday Mr CD had bream for dinner and I had a lovely tuna steak and we had brunch in our local coffee-house where they do great scrambled eggs and bacon. Tonight we are going out for our belated anniversary meal and I have a huge piece of salmon in the fridge for our lunch. I really hope everyone else who might have slipped up a bit over the Christmas period is managing - I would definitely recommend having some "luxury" meals whilst getting back on the straight and narrow as they keep your spirits up even if they are a bit costly. And anyway, it's cheaper than booze and takeaways!
Todays PV:
B - Spiced muffin, Nicaraguan coffee
L - Baked salmon with a spinach, watercress and rocket salad
D - Mediterranean Fish Stew, salad (at a lovely greek restaurant so no cooking/washing up :D)
S - Rhubarb

ooooh just had a thought - flavour some cream cheese with Dukan banana and caramel flavourings and spread it over a muffin and what do you have? BANOFFEE MUFFINS FOR BREAKFAST!! That's it, I'm buying them now as I'm drooling already :D

Sounds like bliss cd :D enjoy therest of your week together :) x

SOOOO glad your having a good week with Mr CD - liking the cream cheese flavouring for banofeee!!! LOL

Salmon for our meal too tonight - bought a side of salmon in the tesco whoopsy aisle for £4.50 should have been £11 - enjoy your romantic meal ;)

Last edited:
Morrisons side of salmon is £9 but £4.50 is great Chris!

Well meal out was gorgeous, had to work out something new as the menu had changed since last time we went but managed it. Had stuffed peppers for starters, baked mussels for main and stuffed pepper to share as a dessert as it was so delicious. No alcohol but didn't care, very nice meal. Today's PP:
B - Rhubarb and almond muffin with cream cheese icing
L - Omelette with bacon
D - Salmon
S - Beef slices

Tomorrow an extra PP before first weigh-day since my fall from grace, so:
B - Rhubarb and almond muffin with cream cheese icing
S - Beef Slices
L - Omelette with ham and a chilli
D - Turkey soup
Husband away in morning :(, 38 days till we see him again :( but at least it's now only five months till he is here for good :)

Got to cross the city later to take daughter highland dancing so going to laze around till then reading a new book and trying not to miss Mr CD too much. Also need to start getting things organised for back to school on Monday.Where did I put daughter's tie that is the question????? Really enjoyed breakfast today, a warm muffin and coffee is a great start to a dreich Glasgow day.

Dreich - fantastic and descriptive word - my translation (I am scottish though you would never believe it) is that it is a miserable and drizzly day in Glasgow but Mrs CD will correct me if I am wrong!! LOL - Hope you are not missing Mr CD too much - at least the end of your separation is in sight and the end of your 2nd phase of Dukan - both will be amazing I am sure. Tried the cream cheese icing with strawberry flavouring and it was yummy - gonna try with some other flavours too and may stretch to buying the banana and toffee flavouring from the low carb store. Hope you find your daughters tie - isn't that soooo frustrating!!! x

You're right Trudy, dreich is both drizzly and miserable - a really bleak day that makes you want to avoid going outside.

Back