Caledonian Dukan

Hmm, spa or tofu creme? Both :)
I get my tofu in Asda, or my local wholefood shop. Definitely prefer texture of silken once blitzed.
Yes - 90lb lost on Dukan!!!!!! It is an amazing way of losing weight and I really hope to maintain.

is there a brand name for the tofu.... ive been doing a search on tesco but it doesnt come up

I'll check tomorrow when I get more Ellie. You'd think Tesco would stock it.

Hmmmm I will think about that one - a tough call but the spa wins by a whisker!!! Really am missing my tofu creme!!! Also they don't have any sweetener here, just fructose so missing a bit of sweet!!! LOL! SOOOOO glad I took me muffins - always lifesavers!

probably cos im so rural.... tofu maybe isnt stocked in these parts.... there isnt even a takeaway for millions of miles lol

is there a brand name for the tofu.... ive been doing a search on tesco but it doesnt come up

Feel your pain ellie, I live in a city and still no silken tofu in Tesco!!

I can only get it at Asda, the brand is Mori Nu x

Attachments

• mori-nu-silken-tofu-firm-soya-bean-curd-349g-203-p.jpg
    mori-nu-silken-tofu-firm-soya-bean-curd-349g-203-p.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 21
Ahh, loving living in the city - nowhere on the Isle of Lewis sells tofu now after the health food shop closed a year ago. Some shops will order things in for you if you place a regular order - I know my Mum's (very rural) local shop gets her cottage cheese in. And tofu is unlimited and gorgeous. :)
Into town after school to pick up Liberty's new glasses - avoiding the lovely cafe we discovered at the weekend that sells tablet cheesecake :eek:.
6 weeks till I see husband again, we'll be spending a fortnight on the island over Easter. And I'm thinking a month in Italy over the summer as a reward for getting through this year. Would have to take my oatbran with us ;)

Tablet cheesecake, oh my god!! Being half Scottish I'm glad that I only have the opportunity to stuff my face with tablet/steak pie/lorne sausage when I visit my granny :-D Your thoughts for Easter & the summer sound wonderful (god knows you deserve the break!) - definitely things to look forward to.. Ahh Liberty, what a lovely name.

I WANT TABLET CHEESECAKE - where is that cafe - I am gonna visit it when I head to the Royal Highland in the summer - an 80 mile detour in the lorry with a caravan on the back is worth it - is there HGV parking CD!!! - I just gotta have a piece of that!!!! GRRRR CD - WHY did you tell us about such a heavenly sounding thing!!!! LOL - honestly just love tablet - used to spend my pocket money on it when I was a kid - the ice cream van used to sell it - 10p a bar and it was home made - just heaven!!!! Wish I had never discovered the stuff!!! Hope your feeling okay CD Easter and Summer sounds heaven and you defo have to reward yourself for getting through such a tough year AND losing 90lbs at the same time!!! xxx

maybe we will find tablet cheesecake in the food hall at the highland :p or we could make CD come and bring us a slice ;)

It is divine cheesecake, and I can just see me trawling round the Royal Highland carrying plates of the stuff looking for the skinny-malinkies that go by the name of Trudy and Ellie! Should have a Scottish Dukan meet-up!
Oh, and thanks Lorlypop - I think Liberty is a gorgeous name too. My children are Charlie, Amy, Liberty, Connolly and Autumn; thank goodness we stopped at five as ran out of ideas for names!
Wonder whether we could make the Dukan store do a sf tablet flavouring???

id be easy to find.... beer tent ;)

I miss my husband :sigh:
Going to try not to get too down though. Just pigged out on tofu followed by muffin, comfort eating Dukan-style!! Can't wait till I can have veg again, either Sun or Monday, as I've been thinking of an aubergine lasagne recipe that I want to try out. Am going to watch a romcom tonight and enjoy having the bed all to myself - have a good weekend Dukanites :D

it was an aubergine lasagne i had today and wednesday :D

OMG half-scottish here too! tablet cheesecake...droool!

could you pm me the address of the cafe please CD :) I'm up in Glasgow this summer! :) x

Well Ellie and I are there already CD - no excuse not to head over with that Tablet Cheesecake - If I find that in the food hall Ellie I won't fit through the door by the time I have eaten my fill of it!!!! LOL..... Five children CD - honestly you need a medal!!!! Makes your 90lb loss even more amazing! What ages are they all? It's a wonder you have any time at all!!! Though there is lots for five children to do at the Royal Highland - mind you they would need bright clothes so you could spot them in the crowds!!!Hope you have a nice evening CD and that you have enough Dukan food to fill you up - I have to say I am missing my own cooking simply cos dinner is just not enough for me - I am used to filling up on protein and feeling totally satisfied which is easy at the buffet lunch where there is lots of lovely lean protein but a 4oz piece of fish for dinner is not enough!!!! So although heaven I am looking forward to having more protein!!! LOL - you just can't please some people!!! x

Trudy - 4oz is a tiny portion of fish you poor, deprived Dukaner ;)
My children are 3, 4 (less than a year between them :eek:), 7, 13 and 15. Phew, my poor old body! :rolleyes:
I have the munchies tonight - haven't found the last three days of PP hard at all but am really hungry...will have to either have yet another bowl of tuna as a snack or go to bed early. Might do both actually.

Gosh CD you really are getting a medal from me - that is quite an age range and certain to keep you on your toes - enjoy your tuna and early nite!!! My dinner was lovely but tiddly tiny!!!! Mind you the chef had put the fish on a bed of mushrooms so at least there was a little bit more veg - veg portion arrived in a ramekin the size of a chocolate soufflé one - so not exactly veggie overload - soup was lovely though and my muffins have saved the day again!!!LOLOLOL!

Back