Caledonian Dukan

Hi ! OUCH!! Hope u heal fast! Make sure u give urself time to heal. CONGRATULATIONS :woohoo:on reaching TW!! Enjoy it well as much as u can whilst hurting! Dont worry about any pain meds gains you defo know u have all the tools in place to get any gain off, maybe u could do with some extra nutrients whilst u get better. I hope u both have a lovely time together, Lewis ahhh how lovely! I completly sympathise with the banter from family saying too small too skinny,,saw my mum at weekend and not once did she say i looked good, (after she said in Feb how fat i had got !) aparently my face looks ill!! Ah well family eh!! Have a lovely time tog with kids hope u get some good weather ;)

CD, safe journey and look after your beautifull babies xxxxxxx

CD have an amazing time in Lewis - and really enjoy your time with Mr Cdxxxxx Hope the kids love it too..... xxx

I hope you have a fab time too, it will lovely for you all to be together after such a long time apart. Cx

Have a lovely time CD x

Well it is warm and dry here on the Isle of Lewis, they have missed all of the recent rain! Kids are outside playing in the garden so I thought I'd have 5 minutes on the computer and a cuppa. Hubby is at work - today he left the house at 12pm will come back for a couple of hours 5.30 - 8pm then will go back until 5am!! And same tomorrow too so he is going be exhausted. My job is to force protein down his throat when he is here ;). Next week he is away with work for a couple of days but I'll spend my time catching up with friends and at one of the amazing beaches here. Hearing the kids screaming "Daddy, Daddy" when they first saw him was awful - they haven't seen him for nearly four months and I've made him promise that wont happen again. We'll be up again at half-term and he'll fly down to us for Christmas. It's really hard for all of us but at least he has a job so I try not to get too down. I'm also trying not to get jealous of his female colleague who is a) divorced and b) pretty and c) spending much,much more time with my husband than I do. It's only him and her going away next week - glad I came up to remind him who I am before they go :D.

Today's PV:
B - Coffee Muffin (yum!), L - Egg Salad, D - Moussaka, salad, S - Stewed rhubarb & soya cream (shhh)

CD....keep the greeneyed monster undercontol.....just give the look......mamas back....that's enough lol...and don't come back preggers ;-)

Im chuckling away here.......... preggers/more babies

CD why would MrCD want to stray when he already has a gorgeous size 8 Mrs and the mother of his beautiful children ......... I rest my case m'lord ;)

Ahhhh no worries there Mrs CD - he is crazy about his lovely wife and fab children..... Good plan to get to Lewis as much as possible tho for you and for Mr CD... Not good for you to be away from each other for sooooo long - having support from Mr CD makes things sooo much easier for you and even if you only see each other for a couple of hours a day better than nowt! xxxxx

I know, I know, shouldn't be insecure but it is hard when we are spending so little time together. I don't feel emotionally close to him at times. Only 11 months to go though, and we both meant our marriage vows so I will stop worrying!
Have decided I don't like my husband's new scales - they weigh heavy :D. So have just done 3 PP days, can't wait till I can have veg tomorrow! He now has 7 and 3/4 lbs to lose, I keep forcing tuna down his throat!!
Good news is that my broken coccyx is not as painfull and the weather is lovely.

Tomorrow's PV:
B - Scrambled eggs & mushrooms, L - Chicken salad, D - Venison steak, roasted BNS, spinach, S - stewed rhubarb and yoghurt

So pleased to hear from you x you and mr.cd will be sharing that wine soon at this rate. CD, make the most of the time you have together make it count....don't waste a minute on negative thoughts xxx

Seven pounds - that can be gone in a week!!! LOL! Do some clever menus!!! LOL! Glad your coccyx feeling better and can you send some of the sun down here - mind you that said the sun has shone today whilst I am stuck in bed with this bug - at least I can type now without groaning in pain -fingers crossed it is on it's way out - I feel like a wet blanket!

Spent four hours at soft play today, bad coffee overdose so bit shaky/headachy now! Kids enjoyed seeing their friends and I did too. Tomorrow is a beach day as the weather is due to turn at the weekend and it'll be gales and rain :mad:. Had an extra PP day today as the scales are being horrible.

Awwwww CD glad to read you are with hubby :) chill about the scales, they aren't your usual ones. I bet you've done nothing different to what you do usually so stop stressing :) Enjoy your break misses x

Keep enjoying you holiday, like jo said different scales xxx

Back