Caledonian Dukan

Very lazy day spent reading and drinking tea whilst kids playing in the garden - bliss. Am ignoring the chaos that is my kitchen until tomorrow! Am coming down with a cold so need to keep my strength up :rolleyes:. Mr CD working today 12pm till 2.30am and again tomorrow - ugh. Definitely finding Cruise a chore at the minute - wanting a glass of wine desperately in the evenings as I'm a bit stressed. However, I'm having a cup of warm soya milk and cinnamon instead, I feel very virtuous! Wish Mr CD would hurry up with losing his last half stone but he can't exercise more due to all the hours he is working. Och well, being positive - surely we'll be on Conso by Christmas ;)

Yes you surely will :D

P x

Attachments

• image-2893958882.jpg
    image-2893958882.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 26
Oh Pauline you always find the good stuff..... Course you guys will be on conso for Christmas!!! Glad your having a good day CD and well done for staying strong on cruise - that glass of wine would never match your milk!! LOL! x

Hi CD - Sound like you and the children are having a fab time with Mr CD in Lewis and on those beautiful beaches - it is lovely here this morning (wonder how long it will last) the lazy day sounds fine sod the kitchen housework can always wait :) x

Beautiful CD, hear in Durham, but no beaches : -)

Beautiful city, no good for shopping though, plenty of coffee shops xxx

Manchester and Chester are really good for shopping and coffee!! lol You should come to us Sid!! lol

My brother lives in manchester at Northenden, if we get down to vist him coffee at the tc would be great xxx

YOU OKAY CD????? Sun shining in Lewis I bet...... xxx

Hi CD just catching up on diaries. Hope you are enjoying yourself & didn't come down with anything nasty x

Where r u CD???? Xxxx

CD, every time you go to Lewis you disapear.................hows the holiday going and Mr.CD is he at tw yet?????

Ha Ha, Lewis is like the Bermuda Triangle - I just disappear off the radar!!

Have had a rather eventful/stressfull time recently which is why I been quiet - good news is that I've not fallen off the Dukan wagon, at the minute I am 10stone 3 which is 2 lbs above target weight but as the kids are home on their hols I can't exercise so I would be! I don't think I can maintain at 10 stone 1, though it was lovely to get to. After seven pregnancies and five kids I'm pretty impressed with being 10 stone 3 (and wearing size 8 jeans).
So - hubby had a bit of a melt-down, extremely rare for him to cry so I know to take it seriously - the result is that he has decided he can't cope with being away from us all for any longer and has given his job up to come here. I'm very happy but obviously nervous re money/another job etc. He'll be here in 15 sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow CD what news !!!!!!!!! both on the weight front & hubby. Awwwwwww it must be hard for him being away from you & the kids, I know it is for you too but you have all the running round to do to keep ypur mind off it & drive yourself bonkers :) 15 sleeps is nothing xx

Dukan update: as soon as hubby gets here we are both going straight on to Conso - I can't wait. Will be upping exercise, which I'm really looking forward to, to see whether Mr CD can lose his last few pounds. Am also really looking forward to doing things together - we both love cycling and hill-walking but have not done that sort of thing together for nearly a decade as the kids have been so wee and we had no babysitters. We're also planning to canoe the Caledonian Canal (including Loch Ness :eek:) together next Easter to raise money for charity, which should be fun.

Back