Caledonian Dukan

0 cal burnt in gym today - spent the evening celebrating, my daughter got 5 "A"s and will be doing Law at Glasgow University from September!!! So very proud of her, she has worked so hard and is over the moon. So it was a large family celebration this evening with champagne and luscious looking cake, I was very good though and put some Irn Bru in a champagne flute and ignored the cake :D. My will power at times amazes me since starting Dukan.

7 more sleeps.

CaledoniaDreaming said:
0 cal burnt in gym today - spent the evening celebrating, my daughter got 5 "A"s and will be doing Law at Glasgow University from September!!! So very proud of her, she has worked so hard and is over the moon. So it was a large family celebration this evening with champagne and luscious looking cake, I was very good though and put some Irn Bru in a champagne flute and ignored the cake :D. My will power at times amazes me since starting Dukan.

7 more sleeps.

Wow clever girl.....congratulations CD to your daughter you must be so proud xxx

CaledoniaDreaming said:

7 more sleeps.

What a clever girl .... and your daughter too, CD! :D

P x

thats fantastic :D

Thanks for those lovely messages guys!

Anyway, very tired - really, really tired, so no gym - just housework tonight. Boiling weather here but had to finish school uniform shopping instead of enjoying it - kids were out with their Papa though thank goodness. Boring day, PP, but have decided what to do for hubby's first meal home on TUESDAY: Roast chicken, BNS mash, cabbage & broccoli followed by a coffee muffin with mocha icing. Yum, yum, yum! And we'll all be eating as a family, so happy. Trying to put the money worries to one side and focus on the simple pleasures that are actually the most important!

4 more sleeps.

CD......I'm so excited for you and the kids xxx its like count down to christmas xxx:family2:

think of all the exercise you will get once hes home ;)

ELLIE hehehe xxx

not long now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 sleep now i think :D

CHRISR said:
oh my word we wont be seeing much of CD for awhile then ;)

Lol CD...still find time to post..how many hours??????

Back