Caledonian Smurf's Diary

Hello peeps,

Thanx for the well wishes.

Doing better [I'll spare you nasty details LOL] feeling a bit more human.

Managing to cut down on ventolin and less barking.

Did put on 3 pounds this week, but wee cheated and had a Chinese on Saturday. For once don't feel guilty, the way we looked at it four weeks and a stone down a treat and then back to work on it.

Struggled with water this past week too, so know I'll pee most of it away this week ;)

Having Salmon and courgette for dinner, with some lemon mayo, love lemons just not the carb count.

For some reason my email notice thing has been on blink, was beginning to think it had gone very quiet at mini mins :eek:

did the Asda shop online with menu for next 11 days dinners sorted. It helps a lot to do that as we didn't last week and it all went to pot, just eating bacon or cheese and nibbling instead of proper dinners.

Hope everyone is doing well X

Glad to hear you're feeling more human chicky.

Don't blame you for having a treat you've both done so well in such a short time and I have no doubt you'll have lost that again before you knowif ;)

Xx

Yes absolutely, you've been feeling rotten and it's hard to focus when you are that way - back on the wagon when you're better xxx

Onwards and downwards - wish I felt like you do about fish, it just never seems to fill me up enough! Fave is tuna mayo salad at lunch but after that the others just don't seem to be much food compared to meat!

Morning Cally, how's things today love? The scallops were lovely, just fried them in butter with a couple of chillis and some garlic.

Yay, my dieary hasn't gone LOL

Okay so I am sneaking back in - wedding organised, almost and the dress goes on... just doesnt fasten... to many meters of flesh between the fasteners.

Plan for tomoz... clear out all carbs and non induction stuff, do a big clean and green shop, have a quick read through the diet part of the book again.

Not been a well bunny, sadly still not but looks like my neurological "thing" is with me for life, so just getting on with it. Will weigh in on Monday as starting then, last weight says 15st 11, so hopefully not to much heavier.

Will have to have a look about and see who is new, what oldies are still here and who is MIA.
That will keep my mind of food during the week.:)

Just posted on your other post! Lol ... Good luck Cale! X:)

Well hello ladies... so nice to see you again..

Hey Susie you on induction again too, yay, so nice to have company :)

Hey Al, how things with you?

Well day one down, fried eggs for lunch and pork stir fried in oil with green peper and a smidge of garlic...
Oh and a nibble of cheese instead of afternoon biccy.

Feeling okay, trying to keep water up, not doing too well tho only about a litre so far.

Setting up an online tesco shop but head a wee bit sore so will finish tomoz.

It'll soon come off Cale... Focus on clean and green and water... Good luck! Xx :)

Hi caledonia, welcome back. Hope week one has gone well xx

Back