Caledonian Smurf's Diary

Lol at the tonsils - the doctor said i had tonsilitis and i had mine out as a child;)

Lol at the tonsils - the doctor said i had tonsilitis and i had mine out as a child;)

Don! :D

Anytime a doc has looked at mine they have backed off with a fright! :sigh:

Morning Cally, how's the throat. I had my tonsils out when I was a child I'm pleased to say.

Groan, what years is it?, month?, day?... erm who am I ??? LOL

Still not at all a well bunny, thanks for the support. Laughed at the tonsil comments.

I keep being told not to talk by H2B {not a common thing - usually complains I am too quiet} - I am sounding rather husky and it fades away every few words ;)

Kind of like the broken microphone joke... who did that.. was is Norman Wisdom???:confused:

Anyway, only managed a bit of cheese and a couple of slices of tongue for lunch and no breakfast. Making mackerel and spring greens for his tea, so will try some turkey and greens and see if I can eat something.

Just not in the mood for food. Was going to try the ice cubes, but it is baltic here today - looking at minus 8 tonight.:eek: Brrr.

Stay safe and warm everyone. X

A doc once told me that the worst thing for a sore throat is cold drinks no matter how soothing they feel at the time, warm drinks are much better for them - hope you feel better soon xxx

So sorry to see you're still poorly Callie... If we werent on Atkins id recommend honey ... Hope it starts getting easier soon! Hugs xx

And happy belated anni Jim xx

Oh dear - sending get well thoughts your way
Xxx

Morning Cally, hope you're a little better today. How come you weren't joining in with the Mackerel?

Morning Callie - hope you're a bit better today? x

Hello everyone,

Had a lovely warm bath about 8 last night and then we snuggled in bed from nine watching TV. I managed to get a few hours sleep which helped no end - less coughing fits too. So feeling much better today.

Thanx Bren, I tried some mint and green tea last night and it seemed to help.

Al, your so right honey would be lovely, love the stuff, but not having to do the wobbles after LOL.

The sky is beautifully clear blue here Soraya, the sun is glorious, after the weather forecast I was expecting to wake up to frozen ice and snow!!! My Mums is an Aberdonian :).

Just couldn't face the mackerel Jim, didn't really feel like eating at all, nothing tastes right at the moment. Disappointed as I like fish, so may plan a fish week again at some point. We have a fish van in our area that brings fishy goodies from Pittenweem, so fresh compared to supermarkets. Not to mention the REAL Arbroath smokies.:)

Thanx for the well wishes Piglet and Kat1e, it is much appreciated. I have been feeling very weepy over the past week :eek: like a toddler would be better at being ill than me, and more mature about it ;)

H2B is having crab tonight, loves the stuff I don't know what the fuss is about :rolleyes:, now salmon or scallops or prawns - that I understand.;)

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

mmmmm I get Wells / Cromer crab nom nom
Makes me wonder when the fish man will be pack down at the Quay at work, will have to keep an eye out and then get lots of fresh fishes :)

Ha ha ... Enjoy the fish van Callie x

Morning Callie, so pleased to hear you're feeling a little better - and enjoy that fish!

You can have my prawns, I'm allergic to shellfish and most fish - including sadly, smokies! :)

Morning Callie... hope you're feeling ok and enjoy your sunday... xx

Morning Cally, sorry to hear you have been so ill. I really hope you are beginning to feel a bit better. Here's a big hug for you! :bighug:

Morning Cally,

Thanks to you I just got some scallops out for lunch :D

How're you feeling love?

Back