callenetics crew....

Right,
I have just ordered my dvd from ebay, it was 10 years younger in 10 hours.
Hope it comes soon.

thats the one i have, good luck when it arrives xx

I have that one too; I briefly looked over the dvd and didn't really go through it. I attempted a few exercises and the ones I did, though they look easy, you really feel the stretch. The more often you do it, the more flexible you'll become xx

I feel a lot more energetic since being on this diet anyways, so we shall see!!

I've just bought the 10 years younger one too, I can't wait to get started!

Anyone started yet? Mine has come today so going to have a go later!

didnt want to start on my own lol, i will do it about 6 whilst everyone is having tea xx

Will do mine then too Claira. We can compare notes later!

I got mine this morning and gave it a go. Found of hard work to be honest, but willsolder on!

'My body is like a rag doll!'

Well I did it! Ok didn't manage 100 in one go of anything but that's not to be expected 1st time. Yes some of it was a bit harder than I was expecting but then other bits were easier. The hardest for me was the stomach exercises. Think I was too tough on my neck but lesson learned for next time! The other hardest one was thighs where you sit on your knees, take your hands back onto the floor and raise your bottom. I couldn't do that one!

How did everyone else get on?

Yes, those tummy exercises were really hurting my neck, at the front under my chin

WELL! I've just done this dvd for the first time and now I feel like a jelly- which means I must have stretched something!!! Couldn't do the pelvic roll thing on the knees, but I could really feel everything working! Think it's gonna take a fair bit of practice, but hey ho, it's gotta be useful lol.

How often is everyone doing there's? I mean, don't think it'd be a good idea tomorrow! x

I'm going to see how I feel tomorrow but not going to commit myself to every day like the sit-ups. I think it's going to depend on muscle ache and other things I am doing.

hiya girls, sorry i did warm up, tummy and legs then stopped, will warm up and do some others tomorrow, i just couldnt do it all in one go, i will do about 1/2 hour every day that i can, will aim to complete dvd twice a week, xxx
well done those who completed x

Hey it's best to do it 3/4 times a week. I tried it, it was quite difficult but I carried on even though my neck hurt. Couldn't do all of it but I feel the stretch too x

hiya girls, sorry i did warm up, tummy and legs then stopped, will warm up and do some others tomorrow, i just couldnt do it all in one go, i will do about 1/2 hour every day that i can, will aim to complete dvd twice a week, xxx
well done those who completed x

That's understandable. Do it at your own pace and you will build up.

My neck doesn't ache now.

Back