callenetics crew....

Hey it's best to do it 3/4 times a week. I tried it, it was quite difficult but I carried on even though my neck hurt. Couldn't do all of it but I feel the stretch too x

Same as I said before. Do it at your own pace and build up.

I may do it every other day.

Sorry if I'm being thick, but what is Callanetics all about? xx

anyone can come join us, i used to have it on video years ago, it was fab, i was younger thinner and fitter, it helped lol,
callenetics is very slow moveements that stretch your body, it is like pilates and yoga , i think xx

no pain no gain, it is worth it but hard,
i couldnt do more than 10 reps on tummy ones, had to keep stopping and starting, but i keep imagining a flat tummy lol, xxxx

Decided to do it again later. I have a dance lesson 6-7 and have to stay up late to fetch daughter at 2am as she's on way home from Spain! I have time to kill until then!

Kwool, May give a try! xxx

i am still aching from my first 1/2 hour my rib cage from those tummy ones, didnt do it yesterday, will try today to complete other half of dvd, rag doll lol how did you get on doing it again xx

Hi, anyone done any more yet?

i will do some tonight, i promise, if i dont come and tell me off lol xxx

hi girls did some more, sorry i wasnt here was at my sisters for a night and been a bit busy, will try and keep on top of it now, hows everyone doing xxx

Well done Claira! I intended doing mine this morning but it didn't happen. Going to do it later instead after daughter's gone to bed!

sorry i have poorly and not done it this week, will start again tomorrow , hows everyone doing xxx

i know its been awhile since any of u ladies have posted, but just thought id join the callanetics crew!! and....oh my god...it hurts!! lol

ive just done an hour and im really sore and feel it already, i dread tomorrow when i wake up immobile. it obviously works though, if u read the reviews on amazon there amazing, hope to see results before xmas, got 4 weeks til then and gona do it twice a week.

xx

Back